Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 1st, 2013, 03:21 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness
C3G Books Keeper Dept. Discussion

Books Keeper Department
A Book Keepers job is to keep all released C3G Books up-to-date at all times (i.e. Synergies, Strategy, Tactics and Tips, ect.), anything that is needed to keep a Book up-to-date.

I was thinking around 4 or 5 members; anyone that wants to help keep the C3G Books up-to-date is encouraged to join.

ALPHABETICAL LIST OF FIGURES
Spoiler Alert!

Ones that are Bolded and Struckthrough have had their Synergies up-dated through Wave 18. Ones that are Slate Gray have had their Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses up-dated through Wave 18.

Synergies to be Updated Thread, to help with updating.

Strategy Thread

C3G Synergy Archive

Spuke Boy's Heroscape Card Searcher, it's useful

Current Book Keepers:
fret_gurglo - FAQs
marrowick - Synergies
Viegon - Archive
Yodaking
Zettian Juggernaut (unofficial Leader)

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Last edited by marrowick; July 17th, 2014 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Update
Old May 1st, 2013, 03:32 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
A Blank of the Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
Quote:
-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:
  • N/A
Benefits:
  • N/A
Weaknesses:
  • N/A

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps

Last edited by Zettian Juggernaut; November 7th, 2015 at 12:51 PM.
Old May 1st, 2013, 03:42 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: Books Keeper Dept. Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
We do have some synergy templates that we can drop in here from the Outer Sanctum too if that would help.
Sounds useful to me!

ZJ, you might want to add a "C3G" to the beginning of the thread title so it doesn't get confused with the Official 'Scape Books of Index stuff (I know it's already in the C3G subforum, but there's no harm in clarity). You could also add a "Members Needed" line (if there's room).

As a side note, I started some work on a draft for Cyclops' Strategy section last night, I should get it up sometime soon. I will have a couple questions/ideas on changing/modifying the current way of doing it, as I realized what I was putting together was coming out much longer then the existing format (either I'd have to rework it or we'd reformat).

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old May 1st, 2013, 03:50 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G Books Keeper Dept. Discussion - Members Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
We do have some synergy templates that we can drop in here from the Outer Sanctum too if that would help.
Can't hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
ZJ, you might want to add a "C3G" to the beginning of the thread title so it doesn't get confused with the Official 'Scape Books of Index stuff (I know it's already in the C3G subforum, but there's no harm in clarity). You could also add a "Members Needed" line (if there's room).
Good idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
As a side note, I started some work on a draft for Cyclops' Strategy section last night, I should get it up sometime soon. I will have a couple questions/ideas on changing/modifying the current way of doing it, as I realized what I was putting together was coming out much longer then the existing format (either I'd have to rework it or we'd reformat).
Can't wait to see it.

My SuperScape Maps
Old May 1st, 2013, 03:59 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I'm still behind on Official Books that this moment, so I'll pass for now.
Old May 1st, 2013, 04:35 PM

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll give it a try!

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old May 1st, 2013, 05:04 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This is a great idea. Count me in!
Old May 1st, 2013, 05:08 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Added to two, thanks!

My SuperScape Maps
Old May 1st, 2013, 05:16 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What exactly would we do? I must say I'm curious but not quite sure if I'm capable of doing this.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old May 1st, 2013, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
What exactly would we do? I must say I'm curious but not quite sure if I'm capable of doing this.
What we would do is keep synergies updated eg. XXXX can benefit from XXXX because of XXXX or XXXX can benefit XXXX only a lot more precise. My question is how would we do it. Wouldn't we need to edit the posts?

Old May 1st, 2013, 05:24 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You'll just post them correctly formatted and a moderator will edit the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 1st, 2013, 05:25 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
What we would do is keep synergies updated eg. XXXX can benefit from XXXX because of XXXX or XXXX can benefit XXXX only a lot more precise. My question is how would we do it. Wouldn't we need to edit the posts?
Nope. You just copy and paste the information into a new post, and an Admin/Moderator will edit it for you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy