Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 29th, 2015, 12:25 PM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart
Are there any all inclusive Custom Zip files?

Howdy!
There are soooo many downloads for individual cards and I was wondering if there are any zip files of all of them together or by theme?

It would be really handy and make it easier to download of of the files to date.

Sorry if this has been asked before (or if I didn't did deep enough in the downloads).

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old December 29th, 2015, 12:29 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!
Re: Are there any all inclusive Custom Zip files?

Since the myriad customs are created by individual contributors, it would be nearly impossible, and a massive undertaking, to compile them into a single compressed archive.

Not to mention the fact that on any given day, the number of posted customs may increase by any number, maintaining such an archive would be a ridiculous time sink.
Old December 29th, 2015, 07:04 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death!

Taking a quick look at some of the more prolific Creators and you get:

Scytale's customs
Ixe - over 100,
SoA's Customs - in the 70's/80's

Not to mention the 80 or so made by the SoV and C3V and you get an idea of the numbers a hundred or so creators have made. More over there is lots of variation in quality. Some custom makers never get around to making cards or even find mini's. others play test to no end to ensure they are balanced.

My recommendation is to look over the custom treads and look at peoples work. I myself have added a few dozen units to my home collection based on what I have found.

wriggz's custom Figures and Terrain

Have a Question? Take it to the Dump.

Want to Learn More? Go to the Library.
Old December 30th, 2015, 01:16 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death!

@KingZombie No zip files, but PDF compilations with 3 custom cards a page. See my VC (C3V & SoV), C3G, CUC, CUA 3/page PDF compilation
Also try using the X Minus 2 Customs Card Printer for VC, C3G, and HoSS cards.
Old December 30th, 2015, 09:03 AM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart

Thank you so much!
Looks like I have a lot of reading to do.

If it's not mentioned...or I haven't looked enough yet...do most of the people posting customs have a list of what miniatures they used?

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe

Last edited by KingZombie; December 30th, 2015 at 09:19 AM.
Old December 30th, 2015, 11:15 AM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZombie View Post
Thank you so much!
Looks like I have a lot of reading to do.

If it's not mentioned...or I haven't looked enough yet...do most of the people posting customs have a list of what miniatures they used?
If you look at some of the more playtested custom projects, such as C3V, HOSS, and C3G you will find that they list figures you can use, some PDF files for easier printing, and easy to browse lists of what has been made. Here are some links.
C3V Customs
Heros of Starwars Scape (HOSS)
C3G-Superhero Customs
These are generally a lot of fun to play because of the extensive play testing that goes on in the design phases.
Old December 30th, 2015, 04:22 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death!

There are also spreadsheets you can view with each figure on it. See my Heroscape C3V & SoV Spreadsheet and C3G SORTABLE Index (clix table), and the Star Wars minis list
Old December 30th, 2015, 04:29 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
There are also spreadsheets you can view with each figure on it. See my Heroscape C3V & SoV Spreadsheet and C3G SORTABLE Index (clix table), and the Star Wars minis list
HoSS Sortable Index (just realized I need to add SSE 2 and SSE 3).

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards