Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old December 11th, 2006, 04:31 PM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
poison in hs toys?! hs in europe dead now ? last post

in germany is some rumor that hasbro stops the dilivery of has (drop the ms price) because the heroscape toys seems poison for childs if they lick or ear that toys.

ki have found no infos about that, the only explain that i got is that the poison level in the usa is normal but in the eu it is to hight.

Quote:
Here again a more exact specification of my dealer: “We received a report of Hasbro that the Heroscape article does not correspond to the Phthalate guidelines. It must again be produced everything. For this there are however no data.” It concerns thereby the following: Phthalate are used to 90 per cent as softeners for PVC and other plastics. Beyond that they serve hair spray, Deodorants under NAND rem as carriers of odoriferous substances in perfumes, as well as lubricating and solvents. Phthalate can seem to Schwimmenten, dolls as softeners in plastic play goods, approximately in biting rings, and Rattles. With or on it lutschen chew, take up therefore Phthalate to the body. Beside Kinderspielzeug the Phthalate meets the consumer among other things in floor mats, in colors and lacquers, in food packing and soles as well as in contact contacts. All Phthalate resembles each other in its effect, since they are derived all of the o-Phthalsäure. Phthalate cause acute complaints with humans only in high concentrations. However they can damage kidneys, liver and eyes in the long term. They work similarly as hormones and know the development of the reproduction organs impair! Thus I determine the following: Who lutscht at its Heroscape figures, or it into the eye puts blindly or one impotent!
Old December 11th, 2006, 04:32 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Is it a something in the plastics or paint that Hasbro Eu finds objectionable?

Where did you hear this?

Old December 11th, 2006, 04:32 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Re: poison in hs toys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dra(gon)
in germany is some rumor that hasbro stops the dilivery of has (drop the ms price) because the heroscape toys seems poison for childs if they lick or ear that toys.

ki have found no infos about that, the only explain that i got is that the poison level in the usa is normal but in the eu it is to hight.
Oh no, lookout Deadeye,

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old December 11th, 2006, 04:35 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
These are manufactured in China. The chinese are always trying to use inferior paint with lead in it. ALL toy manufacturers test each batch that arrives to see if there is lead. If they find any, they ship em back to China!! Happens all the time.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old December 11th, 2006, 04:43 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
This could explain why the CE emblems have been black taped over on Wave 5.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old December 11th, 2006, 04:44 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Could it also explain why Wave 3 isn't anywhere to be found at the moment?

Old December 11th, 2006, 04:55 PM

RichardD has disabled reputation
Any child who starts chewing on MY HS figures is in imminent danger, and it's not from dodgy paint.

Q - "Are you one of those people who does The Times crossword puzzle in 10 minutes?"

A - "I have NEVER taken 10 minutes!"

Old December 11th, 2006, 05:09 PM

Maska is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
ahhh, so I guess now that I've consumed a Master Set and 2 Wave 5's... I'm screwed... wait what?

"The Crystal Wind is the Storm, the Storm is Data, the Data is Life." - The Players Litany
Old December 11th, 2006, 05:13 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maska
ahhh, so I guess now that I've consumed a Master Set and 2 Wave 5's... I'm screwed... wait what?

Old December 11th, 2006, 05:22 PM
Uniquest Hero and Classic Drafter 2008

Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardD
Any child who starts chewing on MY HS figures is in imminent danger, and it's not from dodgy paint.
AMEN!
Old December 11th, 2006, 05:24 PM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
sadly nothing offical only a user who had ask a store manager, and he said only hasbro is not dilivery.

but it seems the ms set has that problem and sure the waves.

but it seems only bad for kid whl try to eat it. but it seems an ageing thing. warhammer figures are 1000% more poison.
Old December 11th, 2006, 05:24 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
I wonder is Dund is poisonous. You see, his tail makes quite the tooth-pick. Luckily, I don't live in Europe. However, if I did...

LIEB ICH!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News