Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old October 22nd, 2019, 01:07 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: 550 Point Armies

In practice getting the repulsors in place and shooting with the snipers is notoriously difficult to pull off. Well, unless you're using Omegacron.
Old October 28th, 2019, 04:05 PM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: 550 Point Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
In practice getting the repulsors in place and shooting with the snipers is notoriously difficult to pull off. Well, unless you're using Omegacron.
What can I say, I'm a dreamer 5 deadly shot dice!

This is the first I'm seeing Omegacron (Haven't payed much attention to C3V), and I gotta admit he looks sa-weet!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion