Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old July 29th, 2019, 12:12 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Games Will You Be Purchasing?

Star Trek Ascendancy: Andorians, Vulcans and probably the Borg.

Sleeping Gods and the Rising Tide expansion.

7th Citadel - a sequel to 7th Continent.

Old August 2nd, 2019, 04:46 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Eric M. Lang's third mythology game in his trilogy will be:

Ankh: Gods of Egypt

https://cmon.com/news/cmon-announces-ankh-board-game

Its Kickstarter is due at the end of the year!
Old August 12th, 2019, 04:41 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I've lucked out again, even better than with Swords and Sails (now due any day now).

After reviewing hundreds of new board games via BGG list and videos, I found Hellenica: Story of Greece (Mr. B. Games). Its Kickstarter and Preorders had been taken down, but today went back up on the company site to sell of the few they have left. I got mine today, spending more for a game than I ever have before. But it truly looks incredible, being both beautifully produced and with an innovative and exciting rules system.

1-7 Players, 2 1/2 hours Due first week in October.
Old August 14th, 2019, 12:06 PM

I'm now expecting three Kickstarted big box games in the next three months.

August: Swords and Sails

September: Mezo

October:
Hellenica: Story of Greece

In addition, the KS for Ankh: Gods of Egypt will be offered at the end of the year!

Whew! That's more Kickstarters backed and more money spent this quickly than ever before for me.
Old August 14th, 2019, 04:03 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

The Borg expansion came in the mail yesterday!

Old August 15th, 2019, 08:44 AM

TW,

Resistance is futile!
Old August 15th, 2019, 08:24 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
I've lucked out again, even better than with Swords and Sails (now due any day now).

After reviewing hundreds of new board games via BGG list and videos, I found Hellenica: Story of Greece (Mr. B. Games). Its Kickstarter and Preorders had been taken down, but today went back up on the company site to sell of the few they have left. I got mine today, spending more for a game than I ever have before. But it truly looks incredible, being both beautifully produced and with an innovative and exciting rules system.

1-7 Players, 2 1/2 hours Due first week in October.
Not gonna lie, that game looks amazing! I was just wishing someone woulw make a game like this! I am seriously on the fence about buying a copy.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 16th, 2019, 08:37 AM

Well, I'm paying what for me is an unprecedented $275 to go all in on Hellenica. However, its more like $100 if you don't get the unit minis (you still get the building minis) and the add-on nation AI decks (you still get the general AI deck).

There are only a few copies left, and they debated whether to put it back up for sale, so don't wait too long...
Old August 17th, 2019, 06:35 AM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I backed Sleeping Gods, which I’m very excited for.
I have quite a list of games I’ve backed and am waiting for currently.
-Pret a Porter
-On Mars
-PARKS
-Isle Of Cats
Very excited for all of these.
Anyone else backing any of these?

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old August 17th, 2019, 01:14 PM

I'm backing Sleeping Gods.

Old August 17th, 2019, 07:08 PM

Commands & Color Tricorne: Jacobite Rising is now available for Preorder from Compass Games, to come out 2nd or 3rd Quarter 2020 (maybe). It would be the 11th C&C game for me--most with many expansions each, and is expensive.

I'll probably hold out for a couple more days...
Old August 17th, 2019, 08:12 PM

I bought Oregon Trail and an expansion.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games