Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old December 15th, 2018, 10:34 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Drax (II) (Vote for Public Testing)

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 16th, 2018, 01:34 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Drax (II) (Vote for Public Testing)

This passes.
Old December 27th, 2018, 09:56 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Drax (II) (Public Testing)

Ericth’s tests:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT:*Drax II
Army Test
Map:*Sewer Labyrinth
Units: 1020 armies - Wreckin Crew(800) and Kingpin II(220) vs Drax II, Nick Fury, Hawkeye I(150), Black Widow, Scarlet Spiders

Game 1:
Normal Attack Damage:
R2T3 1 wound Thunderball
R2T3 3 wounds Thunderball
R3T1 1 wound Thunderball
R3T1 1 wound(actually 4) killing Thunderball

BATTLE READY
All six of Drax’s attacks gained 1 attack die because of Battle Ready. All 5 of Drax’s defensive rolls added 1 die because of Battle Ready. Somehow the movement portion of this power did not come into play.

WARRIOR ENGAGEMENT
Did not come into play in this game.

DRAX "THE DESTROYER"
Two of Drax attacks were able to utilize this power leading to 5 attacks.

Recap
Drop team is Nick Fury and Scarlet Spiders.*

Round 1: Lots of moving, 1 attack by Hawkeye for no wounds.

Round 2: Drop team drops. Scarlet Spider#1 puts 2 wounds on Wrecker. Thunderball kills Spider#2. Kingpin kills Spider#3. Pilldriver kills Spider#1. Drax takes 3 attacks on Thunderball giving him 3 wounds, via Drax “The Destroyer” power. Wrecker gives Drax 2 wounds from range.

Round 3: Wrecker puts a wound on Drax from range. Thunderball put 2 two wounds on Drax. Drax attacks Thunderball 2 times killing him via Drax “The Destroyer” power. Piledriver engages Drax and puts the last wound on him, killing him. Nick Fury gives 2 wounds to Piledriver from range. Bulldozer puts 4 wounds on Nick Fury, Kingpin kills Nick Fury.

Round 4, 5 and 6 - Hawkeye kills Wrecker but goes down to Piledriver. Black Widow gives Kingpin a wound. Black Widow gives Piledriver 2 wounds, and he gives her 2 wounds back. Black Widow kills Piledriver. Bulldozer kills Black Widow to end the game.

Who won? Kingpin II and the Wreckin’ Crew*
List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes):
Bulldozer - full life
Kingpin - 4/5 life left

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Army Test
Map: Sewer Labyrinth*
Units: Drax, Ms.Marvel, Captain America(C3G), Blob, Angel, Bucky vs Prof X, Magneto, Beast, Wolverine, Cyclops I

Game 1:
Normal Attack Damage:
R3T1 1 wound Magneto +2 attack via Cap and Battle Ready
R3T1 1 wound Magneto +2 attack via Cap and Battle Ready
R3T2 4 wounds Magneto +2 attack via Cap and Battle Ready
R4T3 3 wounds Wolverine +2 attack via Cap and Battle Ready
R5T1 1 wound Beast +1 Battle Ready
R5T2 2 wounds Professor X +1 Battle Ready
R5T2 2 wounds Professor X +1 Battle Ready
R5T3 2 wounds Beast +1 Battle Ready

BATTLE READY
All 11 attacks gained a plus 1 attack die because of Battle Ready. Drax moved one time to engage Professor X in round 5.

WARRIOR ENGAGEMENT
Did not come into play during this game.

DRAX "THE DESTROYER"
Drax was able to attack with multiple attacks on 3 different turns.

Recap*

Round 1: Mostly movement this round. Angel carried Blob and Cyclops missed a ranged attack on Drax.

Round 2:*Cyclops hits Cap A for 1 wound from range. Blob engaged Magneto. Magneto gives Blob 3 wounds. Drax engages Magneto, gets a plus 1 attack because of Battle Ready but misses. Cyclops attacks Cap from range and Angel moves Cap.

Round 3: Magneto misses twice with Magnetic Assault on Drax. Drax attacks Magneto 3 times via Drax “The Destroyer” power getting a +2 attack dice via Cap and Battle Ready, but only does 2 wounds. Cyclops special attack Cap giving him another wound. Drax attacks and kills Magneto needing only 1 of his 3 possible attacks, again with +2 attack dice.

Round 4:*Angel carries Ms. Marvel. Ms Marvel kills Cyclops. Beast gives Cap another wound. Drax engages Wolverine and gives him 3 wounds. Ms. Marvel finishes off Wolverine with 3 wounds before he gets a chance to heal. Beast gives Cap a wound again.

Round 5: Beast kills Cap. Drax gives Beast a wound. Ms Marvel attacks Beast but attack is negated by Prof X. Prof X moves and triggers Drax Battle ready movement. Drax attacks Prof X 3 times inflicting 4 wounds killing him. Ms Marvel puts 2 wounds on Beast. Drax engages Beast giving him 2 wounds to end the game.

Who won?*Drax team in a landslide!
List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes):
Drax full life
Ms Marvel full life
Blob 3/6 life left
Angel full life
Bucky full life

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, DRAFTABILITY AND
GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:*

Drax II is a straight up beast. At 330 you expect a troop to be able to bring the heat and Drax deliverers. Two of his 3 power, Battle Ready and Drax “The Destroyer” played rolls in both games. In game one Drax was only able to take out one unit, his team layout hurt him as he was the only melee only unit, so he took the brunt of the other teams attacks. But in game two you really got to see him shine. Paired with a booster like Cap, a lockdown unit like Blob and a ranged bonder like Ms.Marvel, wow he can really do some damage. Drax finished off 4 of the 5 heroes in game 2. Having the ability to do multiple attacks with boosts of 1 or 2 attack dice is huge. I think the tight map I played helped Drax some being able to stay engaged with only 1 figure at a time, I’d be interested to hear if he was able to us his Destroyer power on a more wide open map. If I only played game two I would say that he is overpowered but seeing him go down in game one I think he is about where he needs to be. He does have limited synergy being a Warrior but he worked well in both builds I used. If I put him with Fury again, I think he would need more melee or defense help. I would definitely draft him into a Cap/Ms Marvel build in the future.
Old December 27th, 2018, 10:52 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

A little out of his element in the Agent build and they went down, but really shined in an Avengers build and they had a big win. It'll be interesting to see him get double stacked with Star Lord and Drax, although that cuts out the Ms. Marvel bonding.
Old December 27th, 2018, 10:55 PM

The games I played with the pairing ended close, in his favor. So I’d like to see the next tester try a couple games with that pairing again.
Old January 19th, 2019, 01:37 PM

Shaolin:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolin
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Drax (II)

Army Test
Map: Country Road
Units: Drax & Thanos vs TMNT (700 point limit)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Country Road
Units: Drax, Silver Surfer, and Iron Man vs Thanos, Deadpool, and Dr Doom (900 point limit)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I think his cost is reflective of his stats an abilities. He's well worth the asking price. I would bring him along even if he cost a little bit more.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: The Destroyer ability is bad ass. It borders on being over-powered, but it's situational enough that your opponent can avoid it. I really enjoyed playing with Drax. He ended up with a large body count, just barely surviving each game. But he survived! I really like this character, good stuff!
Old January 19th, 2019, 01:39 PM

He’s 6-4 in games thus far. Some close wins there. I’m thinking a bump to 360 for the final set.
Old January 19th, 2019, 01:41 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Cool. I'm gonna hit at least one game tonight, if not both. I'll run him at 360.
Old January 19th, 2019, 01:44 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I do feel bad about him creeping so close to OG Drax's cost - I'd hate to have him completely overshadow him (though I guess being more expensive is better than being cheaper). Do you think 370 would be too much of a stretch?
Old January 19th, 2019, 02:07 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I recently ran Drax in a test and, honestly, they're quite different, and old Drax is pretty good - this one seems to be a solid brawler who'll be first in the fight, while old Drax is a guided missile against a single target. He's not bad, it's just that he wasn't designed to be a good pick in a Guardians build.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 19th, 2019, 02:20 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yea I really like the old Drax, I love putting him up against an even pricier heavy hitter and letting them go toe to toe. So I doubt this guy creeps into that specialty.
Old January 19th, 2019, 10:20 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice analysis you two.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library