Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old November 13th, 2014, 01:51 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanilla View Post
New question: If I have two squads of 4th Mass Line, and one squad moves during a turn, and I elect to attack with the other squad, who did not move, do they benefit from the "wait then fire" ability?
I could be wrong about this, vanilla, but you appear to be laboring under a very common misunderstanding of how common squads work.

Let's say you have 3 squads of 4th Mass. in your army. That's 12 figures. Once you deploy them into your start zone, they are no longer divided into individual squads. When you reveal your OM 1 on the 4th Mass. card - and you only need one card, to represent them at this point - you can move *any 4*. Doesn't matter where they were when they started, doesn't matter which sculpt is which.

So, the answer to your question is, once you've moved any of your 4th Mass., you've blown WTF. Because you can move any 4, by moving 1, you can move any other 3 you want, but you can WTF with none of them.

Does that help?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 13th, 2014, 01:57 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Also, you must attack with the same 4 (from any cards) that you moved. you can't move 4 and attack with 4 different ones.
Old November 13th, 2014, 01:58 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

And, just to emphasize this: If ANY 4th Mass figure moves, none of the 4th Mass get the 'Wait Then Fire' bonus.

~Z

Edit: Doh! d

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old November 13th, 2014, 02:03 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Also, you must attack with the same 4 (from any cards) that you moved. you can't move 4 and attack with 4 different ones.
. . . Correct. In other words, up to 4 may move and/or attack. If you only move 1, you may attack with him before deciding, one at a time, which other 3 (if any) are attacking as well.

= =
Old November 13th, 2014, 03:40 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
And, just to emphasize this: If ANY 4th Mass figure moves, none of the 4th Mass get the 'Wait Then Fire' bonus.
Oh, crap! I totally abused this in our last tournament! I would rush forward and bayonet with a single 10th and then use WTF with the others! I apologize to the two people I beat with these illegal tactics...

Actually, it really only mattered in 1 of the 2 battles...Sorry D4rthCaedus!

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations

Last edited by The B.I.V.; November 13th, 2014 at 03:43 PM. Reason: The Band Perry
Old November 13th, 2014, 03:52 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Geez, BIV, the 10th are bad enough when you play them the *right* way. . .

= =
Old November 13th, 2014, 05:09 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Way to kick a town when it is down.
You know they filmed the new Red Dawn in Detroit partly because it required no CGI for it looks a city that has been war torn.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 14th, 2014, 10:05 AM

raXas1516 is surprisingly tart

Do the effects of the marro stingers' ability stinger drain last the entire match, or just for that one attack?
Old November 14th, 2014, 10:11 AM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

While that order marker is active only.
Old November 14th, 2014, 10:12 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Stinger Drain only lasts for that turn, not the whole game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Way to kick a town when it is down.
You know they filmed the new Red Dawn in Detroit partly because it required no CGI for it looks a city that has been war torn.
The sad part is that gif is from 1977's Kentucky Fried Movie, which goes to show just how long Detroit's been in trouble.
Old November 26th, 2014, 04:36 PM

CronArmy is surprisingly tart

So I was wondering if there was an "official" or commonly used system for starting spaces on larger point games. I.e. 600-1000pt type games. Because no way you're fitting 1000pts onto the traditional 24spaces. Thanks!
Old November 26th, 2014, 04:44 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Add your own hexes on the back of the start zone. That's a pretty common one, although some people like bigger maps to go with bigger armies.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's