Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old July 7th, 2007, 07:18 AM

GIR has disabled reputation
Player one wins everything!

I like waffles!
Old July 7th, 2007, 08:43 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
It is not often that I get to lead a parade. I hope we are not all headed down the wrong road! <laughing>
Old July 7th, 2007, 09:08 AM

ariealaviator is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I think player 1 wins the first battle but player 2 wins the second

It's back and stronger than ever. Check out my Einar vs. Utgar Chapter 2
Old July 7th, 2007, 09:52 AM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
I think Player 1 will win both games.
Old July 7th, 2007, 04:34 PM

ngin896 is surprisingly tart
I think number 2 is most likely to win. They have height advantage and good ranged units so I say number number two.
Old July 7th, 2007, 08:53 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Match One - PLAYER 1. To reiterate, any army with Q9, Krav, AND Raelin is tough to beat.

Match Two - I'll say PLAYER 2. I'll put faith into Charos, and the Imperium are highly underrated.
Old July 7th, 2007, 09:25 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
PtV 2.1 was won in the way most of you have suspected, but PtV 2.2 may catch many of you by surprise…

The winner of PtV 2.1 was Hi1, he was beaten out by his brother in PtV 2.2. Congratulations to ariealaviator, johnny139 for guessing both victors correctly, you have been rewarded two points. Good job to Revdyer, Chimpy, Wytefang, InfinityMax, GIR, GForce, njin896, you have received one point for your correct guess.

And here come the quick battle reports…

PtV 2.1

-The Airborne Elite drop immediately, using their grenades to kill two rats despite their 6 defense. Q9 advances on them, but it seems he cannot roll any skulls. By the end of the round Raelin was history and Q9 had one wound.

-Charos was already on the move while the Tarn Vikings took hold of the Defense +2 and Initiative +8 glyphs. The slow movement of the Tarns gave the Kozuke, Q9, and the rats plenty of time to begin their advancement. The rats had the other Initiative +8 glyph and other the Defense +2 glyph by the end of the round.

-With the Airborne Elite gone thanks to Quiglix Gun from equal height, the Major moved towards Charos. The two huge figures became locked in battle, with the glyph of Kelda between them. Charos could not break Q9’s defense of 9 and Q9’s Quiglix could not breech Charos’s 7.

-Meanwhile the Kozuke had reached the Tarn and Marro Warriors. 3 Tarns and 4 Marros were killed at the expense of one Samurai. One remaining Samurai Charged towards Charos with an astounding move of 11 while the other took the second Defense +2. To make room for the Samurai on an equal level as Charos, Major Q9 stepped on the glyph of Kelda removing his one wound. With the Samurai adjacent, Charos was down to 2 life left.

-Charos might have stood a chance if the Samurai had not rolled initiative and killed him with an attack of 4 out of 5 dice. The remaining Tarn was no match for two Kozuke.

PtV 2.2

-Another first turn drop by the Airborne Elite, too bad their grenade failed to inflict more than one wound on Kiova. Even in the second turn the Elite were just not delivering. They were gone by the end of round two, but the attention they drew allowed the Minions to move in for the glyphs.

-Taking the movement glyph the other two Minions grabbed the Defense bonus giving each Minion a defense of 10. The Einar Imperium would not stand for that. They swooped in killing one Minion, on defense glyph, in a single attack. The remaining Minions left their glyphs to attack Kiova, while Jotun climbed the castle. The Minions ultimately failed, only killing one Imp and two more wounds on Kiova.

-Charos was now positioned next to the glyph of Kelda. Jotun reached him and attacked with 8 dice and rolled… 1 skull. Luckily Charos rolled a single shield. The Imperium raced in to help Charos and delt Jotun 4 wounds. Without Throw, all figures had flying, Jotun tried a Wils Swing, but rolled 0 skulls. He was dead before his next attack.

So the standings after TWO rounds are:

XSI Addict 32 – 1/1
IAmBatman – 1/1
ProfessorDocker – 1/1
Revdyer – 2/3
ariealaviator – 2/3
johnny139 – 2/3
Chimpy – 1/2
njin896 – 1/2
Wytefang – 1/3
Agent Minivann – 1/3
InfinityMax – 1/3
GIR – 1/3
GForce3062 – 1/3
Grungebob – 0/1
Tiberus – 0/1
Jandars_Hope – 0/1
R˙chean – 0/1
Talin4 – 0/3

ROUND THREE – Small, Flat 1v1

Ok I'm really sorry, but we went on an unexpected trip to Connecticut. We brought some Heroscape, but time constraints have prohibited us from playing as of now. We have enough pieces to make a small flat course. The 300pt teams are...

My brother - Einar Imperium, Kiova, Zettian Guards = 300

Me - Braxas, Venocsx2 = 290

Again sorry for the inconvience, but you still need to tell me WHO WILL WIN?

Old July 7th, 2007, 09:50 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Though Braxas is potent... Six Attacks of 3 vs. her defense sounds bad for the snakes. I'll put my money on PLAYER 1.
Old July 7th, 2007, 10:19 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
I'll go with you again.
Old July 7th, 2007, 10:45 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Player 2 Braxas!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old July 7th, 2007, 11:03 PM

ariealaviator is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I don't think you will have much trouble in that battle. I vote you

It's back and stronger than ever. Check out my Einar vs. Utgar Chapter 2
Old July 8th, 2007, 12:09 AM

Talin4 has disabled reputation
I think I'll go with Player 2, you. However, with my track record, that could be a bad thing... lol.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports