Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old May 18th, 2012, 10:39 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: High Resolution Scanned Heroscape Cards -- Scans Needed

Guys, keep in mind that all printers have their own offset so it will probably be impossible to create one master PDF set that works for everyone's equipment. You will have to mess with the file a bit to get it perfect.
Old May 18th, 2012, 10:47 PM

bradtato knows what's in an order marker bradtato knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradtato View Post
Sizing is absolutely perfect, however, when I printed it, I tried to get front and back like the original cards, and the first side (advanced) came out looking pretty centered (guess I should have measured), so I stuck it back in the printer, this time upside down, and printed the basic side, and it came out about an inch off. Any ideas on how to remedy this, other than not using the basic side of the card?
Was it an inch off in size or alignment? If it was alignment, then it might just be how you put it in the printer (the second time).
The alignment of the back in comparison to the front was off by just under an inch. I haven't had the opportunity to retry since my first attempt yet, but I'll certainly be trying again this weekend.
Old May 19th, 2012, 02:33 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Any chance you could do Mimring next? One of my buddies just bought a RotV Master Set off of eBay and it didn't have Mimring's card.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 19th, 2012, 05:41 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Any chance you could do Mimring next? One of my buddies just bought a RotV Master Set off of eBay and it didn't have Mimring's card.
It all depends on who can scan the card (waich is not me ). I can add it to a 'most needed' list though...
Old May 20th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Done - Here it is!

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old May 20th, 2012, 05:22 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Done - Here it is!
Thanks so much! Xorlof already stepped up and has sent an original card in the mail. You guys are great!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 20th, 2012, 11:10 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Added Skahen and Mimring!
Old May 21st, 2012, 10:47 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Most needed scans:
Onyx Vipers
Nerak
Sir Hawthorne
All set!

Elite Onyx Vipers

Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider

Sir Hawthorne

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17

Last edited by Jim; May 21st, 2012 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Fixed link
Old May 21st, 2012, 11:35 AM

The Sir Hawthorne link does not work, could you fix that? The other two look great! I will probably print the vipers this weekend (just got a squad of Onyx's in). Next is getting all the scans for Rise of the Valkyrie!
Old May 21st, 2012, 11:46 AM
Monokidnatic

Quote:
The Sir Hawthorne link does not work, could you fix that? The other two look great! I will probably print the vipers this weekend (just got a squad of Onyx's in). Next is getting all the scans for Rise of the Valkyrie!
Link fixed. (I had double pasted it...)

Scaper of the Week #17

Last edited by Jim; May 21st, 2012 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Rest of the RotV noted...
Old May 23rd, 2012, 12:22 AM

MegaBunnySuicide Woo who?

I know the alignment on this is not completely correct but it was the best I could do at the time (I think under 1/8" off at the worst). So if anyone has any tips on how exactly this should be done I will make more attempts, if not I congratulate those who know how (I got very frustrated). But anyways heres my attempt at scanning the Izumi Samuri card (put in my public Dropbox).

Izumi Samuri

Last edited by MegaBunnySuicide; May 23rd, 2012 at 12:29 AM.
Old May 23rd, 2012, 11:37 PM
Monokidnatic

Agent Carr
Airborn Elite
Deathwalker 9000

~Jim, alphabetically

Scaper of the Week #17

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units