Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old January 6th, 2011, 12:05 AM

Wackywayne is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Flag bearer dice question

I've recently picked up the 5 different flag bearers with cards and they didn't come with the twelve dice, can anyone tell me what I'm missing? What are the symbols on the twelve dice I'm missing? Thanks, I'm really looking forward to playing with these new pieces.
Old January 6th, 2011, 12:13 AM

sword4hire knows what's in an order marker sword4hire knows what's in an order marker
Re: Flag bearer dice question

Besides just being really nice dice, instead of the blank, they have a 'Valkyrie Symbol' for their respective general. In certain situations, the symbol has meaning -- for example, Gilbert has a power that allows him to roll his 12 dice and move common figures a space for each symbol rolled, and Acolarh can roll for them to save elves from dying. -- Otherwise, it's just a like blank.
Old January 6th, 2011, 12:13 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

The Flagbearer dice are just like the White dice except that the blank side has the General's Symbol on it...so if you do not have the Special dice, then you could use the blank side of a white die as the General symbol.

Ex: Jandar Dice

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; January 6th, 2011 at 12:18 AM. Reason: added picture of Jandar Dice
Old January 6th, 2011, 12:14 AM

Therion knows what's in an order marker Therion knows what's in an order marker

The dice are better quality then the white combat dice, and have the General's symbol in place of the blank. For the purposes of the cards, just replace the term "(General Name) Symbol" with "Blank".

EDIT: Woah... Double Ninja'ed...

Patience Drain
After loading and before posting, roll the twenty-sided die.
On a 1, Therion makes a long and/or irritating post.
On a 2-15, Therion may not post this turn.
On a 16+, post normally.

Last edited by Therion; January 6th, 2011 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Ninja'ed
Old January 6th, 2011, 07:52 AM

Wackywayne is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Smile Re: Flag bearer dice question

Sweet, thanks so much guys for your help. Now I can use these figures next time I play. Also I'm shocked at the secondary price of HS pieces , glad I picked up the stuff I have when I did. Thanks again for your help.
Old January 7th, 2011, 10:17 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have often thought that it would make a lot of sense to officiate that in the FAQ: if you use a flag bearer, you may roll standard white Heroscape dice and use the blank side as the General symbol.

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion