Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old October 24th, 2007, 07:20 PM

mr_rex777 has disabled reputation
heres a smaller pic of woo.

Old October 25th, 2007, 10:35 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Nice, now we just have to make a ranking system of each booster pack to rate for new players so they can see what to buy instead of making a new thread about it everytime title "What should I buy?"

ps: the yari and harquebus picture only shows 3 figures to a squad instead of 4 figures per squad. Nice contribution though!
Old October 25th, 2007, 07:19 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
hi guys been awhile since updated

Ok added the ebay prices on EOVs and Master woo, added the picture ( thanks ! )

And changed the Spearmen and riflemen picture to show the missing 2 spearmen

Also will try linking a book or two while im here and wife isnt chasing me with a paintbrush
Old October 27th, 2007, 11:56 PM

mr_rex777 has disabled reputation
I noticed that when you added then pics of figures from the MS, you only showed one member of each squad. I found some group shots of them.

Still looking for SotM.

Old October 28th, 2007, 12:27 AM

HeroscapeLunatic has disabled reputation
I'm not trying to sound like the only person that's not all over this concept you've created, but can't one just get the same stuff from the Heroscape site?
Old October 28th, 2007, 08:18 AM

Troy Spiral has disabled reputation
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroscapeLunatic
I'm not trying to sound like the only person that's not all over this concept you've created, but can't one just get the same stuff from the Heroscape site?
You can get almost "the same stuff" but its not laid out clearly like this all on one scrollable page with the more relevant info on that page the way this is. Convenience / usability is much better with rock trolls list.

The closest thing i could find to this when i was looking and was more new to the game (I'm still pretty new , but i tend to spend massive hours on new obsessions) was this wiki page (someone linked it to me here)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...pe_supplements

This list here that Rocktroll is working on is far superior to either that wiki page or the HS site. Especially with the picture layout and the direct links to the books.

I'm actually a bit disappointed that Hasbro doesn't have a better "collectors guilde / figure index" it would be very helpful to newer folk , but its a product of them not being a "hobby game" company by nature i think at least in part.

I'd make this a standard bookmark in your HS bookmarks (for us that do such things)

Anyhow rock, keep up the good work. I'm mildly scared you'll dissapear on us and we will lose your L33t skills.

Old October 30th, 2007, 03:00 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Mr Rex thanks for the pixs I will be updating tomorrow with some of them and Troy thanks for the kind words.

Ill be adding a lot more links tomorrow, plus I think Ill find the post on this site that gives options on how to *repaint* a common into an exclusive and post each of those next to their original.

again thanks for all the help guys building this list. Getting deployed in a march for Iraq, so when that happens Ill ask for a volunteer to keep updating this list, and will give them access to my photobucket account that has all the pictures too plus all the script for this list. So the list should be safe

again, thanks for the help making this list and keep bringing the suggestions cause every little bit helps .

* PS* will add a link section to the bottom of the list with helpfull links, will be using the links I found on Revs book forums if thats ok with you Rev
Old October 30th, 2007, 10:17 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Using any or all of those links is fine with me, Rocktroll.
Old October 30th, 2007, 12:53 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Ok I have a question

Thanks to Mr_Rex I now have pictures of squads that go with the master set.

Does it look better to leave the current pictures

Rise of the Valkyrie
Released in 2004, sells for about $40
30 figures included
Unique characters; Mimring , Finn the Viking Champion , Thorgrim the Viking Champion , Tarn Viking Warriors , Agent Carr , Krav Maga Agents , Ne-Gok-Sa , Marro Warriors , Syvarris , Deathwalker 9000 , Zettian Guards , Raelin the Kyrie Warrior , Izumi Samurai , Sgt. Drake Alexander , Airborne Elite , & Grimnak
There was a version that came out with special units, Elite Onyx Vipers

Or add the squad pictures in their place ( though a diferent style and format of picture)

Rise of the Valkyrie
Released in 2004, sells for about $40
30 figures included
Unique characters; Mimring , Finn the Viking Champion , Thorgrim the Viking Champion , Tarn Viking Warriors , Agent Carr , Krav Maga Agents , Ne-Gok-Sa , Marro Warriors , Syvarris , Deathwalker 9000 , Zettian Guards , Raelin the Kyrie Warrior , Izumi Samurai , Sgt. Drake Alexander , Airborne Elite , & Grimnak
There was a version that came out with special units, Elite Onyx Vipers

Old October 30th, 2007, 12:55 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

oooookkkkaaaaayyy

Never mind, after seeing my post I can answer that one my self

Lemme try this instead

Edited -- Too many pictures --
Old October 30th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I'd remove the big pictures of the squads since you've already got them covered with the small, full group shots.
Old October 30th, 2007, 04:30 PM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Lane
I'd remove the big pictures of the squads since you've already got them covered with the small, full group shots.
I actually like the larger pics.

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
(All for just $4,000 BUCKS)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion