Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old June 19th, 2020, 01:17 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Spoiler Alert!

Just as an update, and in case anyone else has this issue with multiple lines between their paragraphs, I wanted to note how I've handled this.

The issue has not to my knowledge been fixed, but I have since switched to Chrome. Chrome doesn't seem able to run the WYSIWYG editor, so the issue doesn't occur. Chrome took some getting used to, since you can't see bold and italics, and have to use the code instead. But the multiple lines have never returned.

In case anyone is still dealing with multiple lines - not using the WYSIWYG editor (by switching to Chrome) worked for me, with a slight learning curve.

~TGRF.

Writing - Paused
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Dysole; July 17th, 2020 at 06:23 AM.
Old July 18th, 2020, 08:47 PM

The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness The Grim Reaper's Friend wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Official Site Question Dump

So I got this message from @itsbuzzi . I haven't the faintest idea how to help him out (or why I was the recipient to be honest ), but hopefully @Xotli or @Dysole might know what's going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi
Hello TGRF! I have just changed my email on here and for some reason it may have locked all the threads for me, ergo, I cannot post anything in any thread. Every forum and subforum now has the "forum is closed for posting" icon and when I go in any thread no text box appears at the bottom like usual. I wasn't sure if you knew how to fix it or knew who could fix this issue for me.
~TGRF.

Writing - Paused
Spoiler Alert!

Old July 18th, 2020, 09:07 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Fixed

@itsbuzzi

Something changed with your settings. Not sure why. It's fixed though.

~Dysole, suspecting there might be another email issue but Xorlof would have to check
Old July 18th, 2020, 10:22 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

WOOT i can post again!!! Thanks so much all!!! FYI I just messaged you TGRF because you posted last on this thread where I would have asked for assistance if I could and I forgot how to spell xotli's name (he's fixed problems for me before) so I couldn't look him up. But yeah thanks again!

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old July 18th, 2020, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
WOOT i can post again!!! Thanks so much all!!! FYI I just messaged you TGRF because you posted last on this thread where I would have asked for assistance if I could and I forgot how to spell xotli's name (he's fixed problems for me before) so I couldn't look him up. But yeah thanks again!
No problem mate, glad we got you posting again!

~TGRF.

Writing - Paused
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online