Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old July 9th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: MLH Season 2 - Formats and Details (Sponsor: Auggies Gam

6 for the Hive . . .
Old July 9th, 2012, 02:33 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
6 for the Hive . . .
Someone... is using... the hive????

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old July 9th, 2012, 03:25 PM

Dwarvenwarrior123 is surprisingly tart

Hey I don't sniff glue! (much) my army is submited I started doing that but then stopped so it wasnt me!

Old July 9th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Which one of you glue-sniffers didn't put your name where it says 'player name' on the form and instead just started filling out the units?
It looks like it may have been sixthflagbearer. We may never know for sure though.
Old July 9th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

I did once...

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old July 9th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Just realized, round one I only have two different units as well I am still pretty confident.

EDIT: So are the people in bold just the ones you like more or what?
Old July 9th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Yup. He likes us much more. He is actually making sure that our armies will have favorable matchups each time

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old July 9th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

But... some of you will have to face each other D: How is that going to work out?
Old July 9th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Definitely not horrible

Sorry for the double post. Are we allowed to use multiple uncommons if we clearly distinguish which one is which? IE: Dye one red, one blue, and one green and OM- Green Troll, Blue Troll, and Red Troll?
Old July 9th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bothi View Post
Sorry for the double post. Are we allowed to use multiple uncommons if we clearly distinguish which one is which? IE: Dye one red, one blue, and one green and OM- Green Troll, Blue Troll, and Red Troll?
Yes, you can use multiple uncommons. One method:
-Import the figure image into your google doc, then use CTRL +C and then CTRL + V to make a duplicate.
-Use the TEXT BOX tool to create a new, small textbox with a number 2 in it.
-Move the text box ON TOP OF the corresponding, duplicate image of the figure.
-Choose ARRANGE>GROUP from the control menu (located under the document name). The image will now have a number 'painted' on it.
Old July 9th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Definitely not horrible

Ok, thank you Filthy.
Old July 9th, 2012, 08:54 PM

SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Dok, Bothi, Ace of Spades, Heroscaper314, Dwarvenwarrior123, Slipperyslope, Kinseth

Which one of you glue-sniffers didn't put your name where it says 'player name' on the form and instead just started filling out the units? You are the same knuckle-heads that turn in your homework without putting your name on it and they get all infuriated when there is a "0" in the gradebook.
Wasn't me, though since this is my first time doing the MLH, there may be some other snafus forthcoming.

I have most of my armies done, and I'll submit them all together.

"It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission."

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events