Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old December 13th, 2014, 07:44 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Maybe just a bit of dry-brushing to add some highlights, otherwise it looks great as-is.
Old December 14th, 2014, 01:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Super cool Good Pig. Now I am regretting not picking up a set myself.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 14th, 2014, 06:03 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Super cool Good Pig. Now I am regretting not picking up a set myself.
Old December 15th, 2014, 12:34 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 15th, 2014, 12:55 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Hell yeah! Holmes for the win!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 15th, 2014, 01:14 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Hell yeah! Holmes for the win!
Until you realize just how much that mortgage is costing you
Old December 16th, 2014, 12:34 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hi guys. I found a League of Legends free RP deal. Please click on the link below to help me get some.

http://give-aways.net/lol/?id=kICu6Xux

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old December 16th, 2014, 01:09 PM

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 16th, 2014, 03:54 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Well, I didn't play much. I spent most of the time teaching, reffing, etc. But it was fun. We had an array of boards and tables to accommodate a house full of people. I took some pics at one point during the day and ran around snapping some shots but there was so much going on I can't really give much detail on each specific battle. Nevertheless, here's some pics:

Spoiler Alert!

Anyway, it was fun and everyone had a good time. Happy Scaping and Holidays to all!
Old December 16th, 2014, 06:53 PM
ugly filtering American newcomer

Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker

I'm gonna say this... over the years people come and go. Though when they are about to put the game Magic the gathering the strategy board game and then not release it, it makes you wonder when they are going to publish the game.

Tyesheron is playing Moriko...
Spoiler Alert!
In the BLUE CAVE
Old December 16th, 2014, 06:56 PM
ugly filtering American newcomer

Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker Tyesheron knows what's in an order marker

Also if I'm wrong in that statement, where can I buy the board pieces so I can start having fun play testing if able to in person.

Tyesheron is playing Moriko...
Spoiler Alert!
In the BLUE CAVE
Old December 16th, 2014, 07:06 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I'm not sure what you are asking but the Magic Board Game comes out late next year. You can find Heroscapers terrain on Ebay and other places online.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape