Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 17th, 2009, 01:24 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!
Holiday Hijinx HeroScape Tournament

My brother-in-law and I decided to have a tournament with our kids over the holidays. I had an idea for a tournament that I had wanted to try for a while, so this seemed like a great chance to try it out. If it works well, Captain Canuck and I may host a larger one in the future.

Anyway our premise is that each player brings a 510 (a nephew wanted the extra ten points, both of us adults are sticking to 500) point army that includes at least one d20 insta-kill hero.

Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior
Braxas
Cyprien Esenwein
Deadeye Dan
Deathwalker 7000
Grimnak
Kee-Mo-Shi
Morsbane
Ne-Gok-Sa
Red Skull
Runa
Sudema

Marvel figures costing less than 225 (Jotun) are allowed as part of the builds. I am hoping that with the d20 figs being used there will be some shake-ups in the play and not just the basic trudging of 4th Mass vs. Q9 stuff.

There will be 6 of us playing: myself, the brother-in-law, my older son, 2 nephews and my son's friend. We will each play three games as qualifiers, then the four finalists will play a four man free-for all.

Qualifier Maps

Knophree Pass by TOG

Aquilla's Valley by Rednax

Derelict by Jexik

Ice Blossom by STAROCEAN980

Free-for-All Final Map

the Quad by Dignan (although modified for larger start zones)

Anyway, I'm hoping that all goes well. If anyone sees a problem with my plans, I would appreciate criticism. I want the day to go smoothly and have all the bugs worked out ahead of time.

I will try to post armies as they come in, and results after the tournament.

Last edited by legoboy; December 28th, 2009 at 12:05 AM. Reason: had to make some changes/ substituted Ice Blossom and Aquilla's Valley for Frozen Crossing 2.0 and Ticalla Sunrise

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events