Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Notices

Old January 19th, 2010, 06:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Griffin's Super Hero Maps (probably not that super)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I know he's got a Fortress set.
Speaking of which, have you had a chance to play Battlestar Galactica?
Not yet - still working on learning the rules!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 31st, 2010, 04:33 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Griffin's Super Hero Maps (probably not that super)

First post is updated with a new map: Platforms 5 and 6.
This map needs to be play tested, but I am designing it for competitive 1 vs 1 game play.
Old January 31st, 2010, 07:37 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Griffin's Super HeroScape Maps

I like the subway map you just put up! You need to do one similar to that with the SotM to be a sewer map ... you can imagine what the swamp would stand in for there ...

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 5th, 2010, 08:27 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

For some reason I couldn't download the subway map. Said Version Too Recent or something like that. Looks pretty cool in the picture though.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 6th, 2010, 12:28 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Haven't built it yet, but did you have any issues with the Statue of Liberty map being top-heavy?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old February 6th, 2010, 06:46 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Haven't built it yet, but did you have any issues with the Statue of Liberty map being top-heavy?
Believe it or not, it is extremely sturdy.
Old February 6th, 2010, 09:08 PM

Just cuz you're you and you asked me so nice, I tried downloading the subway map from the link in the first post today.
No go ... sorry.

Old February 6th, 2010, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Just cuz you're you and you asked me so nice, I tried downloading the subway map from the link in the first post today.
No go ... sorry.
Have you downloaded the latest version of Virtual Scape? I think that any maps built with Zzzz's latest version are not backwards compatible with older versions of Vertual Scape. I am gonna download a PDF printer tonight, but first I have some Books Of stuff to work on.
Old February 7th, 2010, 06:33 AM

Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker

nice! I can't download virtualscape since i use mac, and i love your maps so i'm really looking forward to get em' in pdf especially to see what kind of scenarios you've created to them..
Old February 7th, 2010, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
No go ... sorry.
Have you downloaded the latest version of Virtual Scape? I think that any maps built with Zzzz's latest version are not backwards compatible with older versions of Vertual Scape. I am gonna download a PDF printer tonight, but first I have some Books Of stuff to work on.
Unless something new has come out in the last week - yes.

Old February 7th, 2010, 12:08 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

You sick little monkey. These maps are awesome. Are you saying that I vae to download Virtualscape to see them? No PDF versions I guess.

The Statue of Liberty, X-Men Mansion, Genosia... all great stuff.

I knew you had some talent somewhere.
Old February 7th, 2010, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
You sick little monkey. These maps are awesome. Are you saying that I vae to download Virtualscape to see them? No PDF versions I guess.

The Statue of Liberty, X-Men Mansion, Genosia... all great stuff.

I knew you had some talent somewhere.
Yeah, it's not like I contributed any of these things to C3G or the Site:
Catwoman
Green Arrow
Mystique
Evasive Strike 15 (with Bats)
Several Glyphs
Story writing
tons of proof reading
well over a hundred games worth of playtesting and reporting
Man of Steel
All of the World's Finest scenarios and the Campaign
Star City Map
The only Resident Evil Customs on the site
The only high quality Aquilla template for making customs
Several art work on the NM24 cards
Fortress of Solitude
Grundy's Swamp
My personal cool maps
over a dozen Books Of threads
Over 400 of my own personal customs that I share privately
and much more!

If by chance I did do these things though, I wouldn't try and get noticed all the time for it, but then again, who doesn't like being appreciated?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios