Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old October 12th, 2007, 09:12 AM

trigeek37 has disabled reputation
Zetacron = healer?

will Zetacron be a healer?

from entry #26 (page 3) on the new heroscape.com website; “Our new friend, Zetacron here, has an answer for you. When he’s done patching you up we need to make haste to Anund on orders of Jandar. Great trouble is stirring there. Jandar’s visions turn toward the jungles of the south.”
Old October 12th, 2007, 09:20 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
I noticed that, too. Weird. Wonder what he will "heal," though, since his friendly Omnicrons are squaddies?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 12th, 2007, 09:39 AM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker
Re: Zetacron = healer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigeek37
will Zetacron be a healer?
Yes. No. Maybe.
Old October 12th, 2007, 10:15 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Zetacron also gave Drake his new arm grapple gun
Old October 12th, 2007, 10:59 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven
Zetacron also gave Drake his new arm grapple gun
Yeah, if you read the new Drake's bio, you'll see that that's what gamjuven and that journal entry are talking about.

The only special ability that we are mostly sure that Zetacron will have is Deadly Shot, which is the same ability that Omnicron Snipers have. It is mentioned on the back of the box for Aquilla's Alliance which someone from Comic Con snagged a pic of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old October 12th, 2007, 02:56 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I kind of think Healer= 1 extra He does look like Kelda though.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old October 12th, 2007, 03:01 PM
has been BANNED

The Super Atheist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I think he could be a reviver of soulborgs, like any soulboarg within 8 spaces has to roll 15 or higher to respawn or something.
Old October 12th, 2007, 03:16 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan
He does look like Kelda though.

I'm not seeing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Super Atheist
I think he could be a reviver of soulborgs, like any soulboarg within 8 spaces has to roll 15 or higher to respawn or something.
That would have been my guess: Parmenio for soulborgs.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 12th, 2007, 03:35 PM

Junge Roman has disabled reputation
Maybe he gives +1 defense tokens to people.

Drake mentions that his new arm is almost indestructible. Maybe Zetacron has a mechanic similar to Morsbane and/or the Tagawa whereby he has the chance to add armor tokens to uniques.
Old October 12th, 2007, 04:17 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
I think the "patching up" bit is referring to the construction of the arm, not any healing.
Old October 12th, 2007, 07:25 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog
I think the "patching up" bit is referring to the construction of the arm, not any healing.
I agree I dont see how he can be a healer but he probably just designed the new grapple for Drake, no healing really. Does it say he "healed Drake" or just doctored him up?
Old October 12th, 2007, 07:27 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Yeah, patching up is probably just referring to Drake's new arm.
Also, I think Zetacron will have a power we don't know yet.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units