Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old October 16th, 2018, 02:04 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: MCC-Makers of Custom Cards-turning customs from text to

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Have you tried following a tutorial for making cards? Since you're doing half the work, it seems like the other half shouldn't be too hard for you to figure out.

For his defense (defence ?), with tools like MSE and X minus 2, the images part of the card making process represents at least 80 % of the work, and is the hardest part... ^^

But managing to make it on its own is the best.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old October 16th, 2018, 04:21 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

This task is way beyond my powers.
Old October 16th, 2018, 05:15 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I really don't think it is way beyond your powers. You've shown you can figure things out if you get some help. Give the tutorial another try and let me know where you get stuck.

Here's the card:

Old October 16th, 2018, 07:19 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I really don't think it is way beyond your powers. You've shown you can figure things out if you get some help. Give the tutorial another try and let me know where you get stuck.

Here's the card:

Sorry, I did try to do it myself, but I was unsuccessful and thanks.
Old October 16th, 2018, 07:24 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I only learned my way around photo editing software such as Gimp and PhotoShop last year, and beforehand it seemed like a pretty insurmountable task. If you stick with it and ask any questions when you get stuck, I fully believe that you can learn how to do it, @Heroscaper 101 !
Old October 19th, 2018, 05:02 PM

I think that I need a image on this army card.

Maybe I will get more feedback after a image & hitzone is on the army card. I hope this version of Gilliam will satisfy all. This can be done whenever, you do not have a time limit.
Old January 26th, 2019, 06:22 PM

Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker

Hi, Is there an open spot for help? On the first page I see 5 open spots, but clicked here to the end and looks like some work is being done. I'm looking for help to create a card for this Dragon my kid and I painted. Thanks much!

Old January 26th, 2019, 06:45 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsoder52 View Post
Hi, Is there an open spot for help? On the first page I see 5 open spots, but clicked here to the end and looks like some work is being done. I'm looking for help to create a card for this Dragon my kid and I painted. Thanks much!

Do you have the stats and powers worked out? If so, post them here.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 26th, 2019, 07:09 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:

Do you have the stats and powers worked out? If so, post them here.
Here's a draft of the card on an Ullar blank. If you can let me know the General, name, stats, and powers, I can finish this up.

Edit: matched the general name and symbol to match the blank. Added a Bsoder52 designer credit image. I can change the card to any of the generals.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Last edited by mac122; January 26th, 2019 at 07:27 PM.
Old January 27th, 2019, 11:37 AM

Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker

mac122,

This looks awesome so far! Thanks so much for helping us out! Here is what we came up with this morning for stats. We want to try to make his stats realistic to the game, so if you think any are off base and need to be adjust I'd appreciate your input on that for sure.

Name: Berenike

Faction: Aquilla (sorry you did it in ullar already, but my daughter really is hopeful for an aquilla dragon.

- Dragon
- Unique Hero
- King
- Predator
- Huge 9

-Life 7
- Move 5
- Range 2
- Attack 5
- Defense 5

200 points

Tail Barb Attack
Range 4, Attack 4
(not sure to write for the verbiage?)

Lava Resistant
Berenike never rolls for molten lava damage or lava field damage, and he does not have to stop on molten lava spaces.

Flying
When counting spaces for Berenike's movement, ignore elevations. Berenike may fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and fly over obstacles such as ruins. If Berenike is engaged when he starts to fly, he will take any leaving engagement attacks.

THANKS AGAIN SO MUCH!
B&K

Last edited by Bsoder52; January 27th, 2019 at 02:16 PM.
Old January 27th, 2019, 04:56 PM

Quote:
mac122,

This looks awesome so far! Thanks so much for helping us out! Here is what we came up with this morning for stats. We want to try to make his stats realistic to the game, so if you think any are off base and need to be adjust I'd appreciate your input on that for sure.

Name: Berenike

Faction: Aquilla (sorry you did it in ullar already, but my daughter really is hopeful for an aquilla dragon.

- Dragon
- Unique Hero
- King
- Predator
- Huge 9

-Life 7
- Move 5
- Range 2
- Attack 5
- Defense 5

200 points

Tail Barb Attack
Range 4, Attack 4
(not sure to write for the verbiage?)

Lava Resistant
Berenike never rolls for molten lava damage or lava field damage, and he does not have to stop on molten lava spaces.

Flying
When counting spaces for Berenike's movement, ignore elevations. Berenike may fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and fly over obstacles such as ruins. If Berenike is engaged when he starts to fly, he will take any leaving engagement attacks.

THANKS AGAIN SO MUCH!
B&K
Here's a draft using Aquilla. Not sure what the "mechanics" of Tail Barb were, but thought perhaps if Berenike were launching barbs or swinging his barbed tail at a target, it might be tough to hit small figures. If you come up with something else - double attack, affects more than one target, etc., just let me know.

Edit: BTW, it's no big deal to change generals or update text. I use MSE. Very easy to make these sort of updates. Image editing is the most time-consuming part.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Last edited by mac122; January 27th, 2019 at 06:08 PM.
Old January 27th, 2019, 06:18 PM

WOW! You do great work! We've been thinking about the special attack as well and came up with this:

If Berenike inflicts damage to an enemy he attacks with Tail Barb Special Attack, he may roll 20-sided dice to attempt another Tail Barb Special Attack. If you roll a 12 or higher Berenike may attack again, but not the same enemy more than twice per turn. Damage inflicted by Tail Barb Special Attack may not healed from receiving opponents enemy card the rest of the game.

Thoughts? Really trying to keep the cards value to the 200 points.
thanks again!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards