Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old July 9th, 2018, 03:15 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Trex's Towers N Terrain:Aquilla bowl and new terrain 7/8

Want.
Old July 26th, 2018, 07:52 PM

L0B5T3R rolls all skulls baby! L0B5T3R rolls all skulls baby! L0B5T3R rolls all skulls baby! L0B5T3R rolls all skulls baby! L0B5T3R rolls all skulls baby! L0B5T3R rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Trex's Towers N Terrain:Warmahorde Dice Bowls 6/15/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I could see a lot of fun game set ups using those star gates. Put two on two different maps and have figure move from one map to the other.
ha, that would be legit! One idea: Have the gates randomly activate at the end of every round and figures within X number of spaces are sucked into another "world". Drop em into a swamp with a ton of nasty creatures or a dungeon with trolls and drow and stuff...hah...that could be pretty darn fun.
AliasQtip has a really fun scenario with two maps. Figures could swap places with any other figure on the opposite map as long as they were on the same space (the two maps were identical). There were also a portal or two on each map I believe. I played this one a handle full of times as a 4 player ffa and thought it was super fun.
Old July 26th, 2018, 08:15 PM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Trex's Towers N Terrain:Warmahorde Dice Bowls 6/15/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I could see a lot of fun game set ups using those star gates. Put two on two different maps and have figure move from one map to the other.
ha, that would be legit! One idea: Have the gates randomly activate at the end of every round and figures within X number of spaces are sucked into another "world". Drop em into a swamp with a ton of nasty creatures or a dungeon with trolls and drow and stuff...hah...that could be pretty darn fun.
AliasQtip has a really fun scenario with two maps. Figures could swap places with any other figure on the opposite map as long as they were on the same space (the two maps were identical). There were also a portal or two on each map I believe. I played this one a handle full of times as a 4 player ffa and thought it was super fun.
Thanks Lobster. That would indeed be fun to play with the cool portal gates I made.
Old October 7th, 2018, 01:07 AM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Trex's Towers N Terrain:Aquilla bowl and new terrain 7/8

Doing a bit of Photobucket restoring to some of my threads, a bit of a throwback of some stuff I made years ago. Heres my custom built Alpha Prime. All hand made by me with LED lighting.

ALPHA PRIME

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles