Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old July 12th, 2018, 10:13 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Custom Terrain: Brooklyn Manhole Edition

Spotted in the neighborhood where I work, a few months back. Behold, the Volcarren Manhole Cover!

Actually, I think this is some kind of electrical duct cover, or something. But Volcarren Manhole Cover just sounds better.
Old July 19th, 2018, 12:48 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Custom Terrain: Brooklyn Manhole Edition

Does it still deal damage if you stay on it for too long?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - Oct 20th 555/Bring 2
SW Ohio Tourney - Oct 27th TBD

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General