Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old February 21st, 2017, 03:48 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah monthly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Just to get a count of who is coming to rep their Valhallan general of choice, so far I've got:
Myself + 1 @Scaperedude + 3 @DaDude @DeathStryker + 1

Nine ain't bad, but let's see if we can't beat last month's attendance (and get an even number of attendees)! I still have yet to hear from @kmgenius @lotr_fan2 @The B.I.V. @UtahScott @wjscaper @podunksarmy @Starling_ @CrashMan00 @relish @ortimus

Any of you in? Love to have you..!
It should be a party!!

H E R O S C A P E
Old February 23rd, 2017, 04:08 PM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?

thanks The Dewk i like this idea of monthly heroscape games can't wait to play
Old February 23rd, 2017, 07:21 PM

Starling_ Woo who?

I can't make it this month. I am training for my new job.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 07:46 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Swamp Helix and Jotun's Gap are built and ready to go!!!!

H E R O S C A P E
Old February 23rd, 2017, 08:38 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Torin Brokenshield! View Post
Welcome! First post huh? Another heroscaper coming outta the wooodwork!

Man, we've got quite the community of 'scapers between Utah and Idaho. Our next combined Tourney will be in Pocatello probably in the next month or two, and I bet we're going to get quite the turnout, considering we've got so many 'scapers reactivated between the two regions.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 23rd, 2017, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Welcome! First post huh? Another heroscaper coming outta the wooodwork!

Man, we've got quite the community of 'scapers between Utah and Idaho. Our next combined Tourney will be in Pocatello probably in the next month or two, and I bet we're going to get quite the turnout, considering we've got so many 'scapers reactivated between the two regions.
@Sir Heroscape , that tournament sounds WAY fun!!! As long as you don't schedule the tournament March 28 to April 2 or April 15 to 24, and I'll make my way up there with a buddy or two!!! Any idea on the format?

H E R O S C A P E
Old February 24th, 2017, 07:25 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
For sure! And I like the idea of a brand new face showing up every month. Welcome to the site, and welcome to the Utah Heroscape scene! Please, feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the get-together tomorrow! See you then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starling_ View Post
I can't make it this month. I am training for my new job.
Heroscape gets priority over some things, but training for new jobs is often not one of those things. Good luck with that venture! See what you can do about getting the 25th of March off, as that'll be the next get-together
Old February 24th, 2017, 11:26 AM

ortimus has disabled reputation

I shall not make it this month. I'm spending Thurs-Sunday next weekend gaming at SaltCon, so It's hard to explain to the family being gone 2 weekends in a row. Hopefully I'll make it next time.

Wise Man Say, "Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late Pizza!"
Old February 24th, 2017, 04:38 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ortimus View Post
I shall not make it this month. I'm spending Thurs-Sunday next weekend gaming at SaltCon, so It's hard to explain to the family being gone 2 weekends in a row. Hopefully I'll make it next time.
That is understandable! But get your family into Heroscape and you won't be gone from them for these get-togethers Haha hopefully see you next month (the 25th of March)!
Old February 25th, 2017, 12:43 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
UTAH MONTHLY JANUARY 2017

Maps:

2. Caldera by @Typhon2222

5. Shangri-La by @Typhon2222
Oh wow! @The Dewk , thanks for having opted to give these two maps of mine a try (and sorry to have discovered this thread so late). I'm really honored to see that they were featured! Personally I like Shangri-La quite a bit for what it does with such limited terrain, but I know it's rather small and quirky, so hope it played okay for you fine folks.
Old February 25th, 2017, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:
UTAH MONTHLY JANUARY 2017

Maps:

2. Caldera by @Typhon2222

5. Shangri-La by @Typhon2222
Oh wow! @The Dewk , thanks for having opted to give these two maps of mine a try (and sorry to have discovered this thread so late). I'm really honored to see that they were featured! Personally I like Shangri-La quite a bit for what it does with such limited terrain, but I know it's rather small and quirky, so hope it played okay for you fine folks.
For sure man! You're a map-making master. I personally played on Caldera, and loved it. Thanks for uploading your work for others to enjoy
Old February 26th, 2017, 05:39 PM

All right! I am very excited for this one. After having hashed out the details with a handful of others, here is what we came up with for the March Utah Monthly (see next post) -

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events