Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 23rd, 2007, 01:20 PM
VIG & Battleship Galaxies Weasel

P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby!
Upcoming terrain scenarios

Now that there are two master sets out with significantly different amounts and types of terrains, what master set will be used for scenarios included with terrain expansions.

For example, will the Ticalla Jungle include scenarios using terrain from RotV or SotM?
Old November 23rd, 2007, 02:16 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Upcoming terrain scenarios

Quote:
Originally Posted by P_J_Keller
Now that there are two master sets out with significantly different amounts and types of terrains, what master set will be used for scenarios included with terrain expansions.

For example, will the Ticalla Jungle include scenarios using terrain from RotV or SotM?
Probably SotM. That's just a hunch.

Old November 23rd, 2007, 04:13 PM

that guy has disabled reputation
SotM. They gotta push the new product. I bet the website will still use RotV sometimes but not any new terrain.
Old November 23rd, 2007, 06:15 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Ticalla Jungle will be used with Swarm of the Marro, simply because the jungle and swamp stuff was designed to be used together. Other than that, I don't know. It depends mostly on what they release, but I suspect it will be used with SotM.
Old November 24th, 2007, 04:16 PM

P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby!
I'm actually thinking the terrain expansions will include a scenario for each: RotV, SotM, and even Marvel. Wave 7 stated that the figures were for use with any heroscape master set and I'm sure all future expansions will say that as well. Including scenarios for each helps prove that point and may even lead to additional sales.

Well that's my

edit for typo
Old November 24th, 2007, 08:41 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_J_Keller
I'm actually thinking the terrain expansions will include a scenario for each: RotV, SotM, and even Marvel. Wave 7 stated that the figures were for use with any heroscape master set and I'm sure all future expansions will say that as well. Including scenarios for each helps prove that point and may even lead to additional sales.

Well that's my

edit for typo
I doubt there will be RotV maps in the printed booklets...have to push the new MS after all...

Off topic to PJKeller: Nice avatar there...are you a fan of early Marillion?

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old November 25th, 2007, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnival Man
Off topic to PJKeller: Nice avatar there...are you a fan of early Marillion?
Huge fan of early Marillion. Some of the H stuff is alright but I'm definetely in the Fish camp after the split.

Based on your avatar can the same be said for you?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion