Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old November 9th, 2020, 11:59 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
It's Over

Draft:

Code:
Sir H           Dysole
Avernus         Dwarves
                Dwarves
Microcorp
Microcorp
                Himmelskralle
                Cal the Smuggler
Breach
12th
                12th
                12th
                12th
                Isamu
                Bol
I wanted dwarves because of all the good large/huge heroes in the pool and when Sir H led Avernus, that made it very easy for me with my pick. He then grabbed Micros who I didn't love on this map and so I hard countered with Himmel (who could eat them for lunch) and Cal (who had a 50/50 shot of Quick Drawing them to death if they targeted). After Sir H finished off his picks I grabbed what was left that gave me the best chance against all the figures while also giving me lots of figures.

Avernus rushed out to grab a glyph (killing a Micro in the process) while I led with 12th. I managed to get a wound on Avernus and kill a Micro. Avernus charged into my dwarves but only managed to take out 2 of them and they responded for 3 more wounds. Next round Avernus managed to kill another dwarf and put 3 wounds on Himmel with the Belt but took a wound from disengage. A 12th finished him off from height while another managed to take out 3 Micros with the grenade. The remaining 3 micros killed a 12th before falling in response. Then the 12th put 2 wounds on Breach. He ran up and killed the 12th and then took 2 wounds from Cal. He then punched Cal for 3 wounds. Dwarves ran up and failed to kill him and so the Scimitar came down on 3 dwarves and Cal but it was only 1 skull which only managed to kill one dwarf (hilariously on shadow). Then the next round Breach killed a dwarf (Cal teleported away) but a 4/4 attack from a dwarf killed Breach and Sir H conceded with 2 12th left. I had 2 dwarves, 4 12th, 2 life Himmel, 2 life Cal, Isamu, and Bol. Good game Sir H.

~Dysole, who finds it hilarious we both made an attempt for one of the T-Glyphs in between the Castle Walls, both hit the trap and then both failed to wound ourselves
Old November 10th, 2020, 08:54 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: It's Over

Code:
Shiftrex	dok

Heirloom
		Asterios
		J15
Sudema
Crypto
		Hoplitron
		Hoplitron
Crypto
Concan
		Hoplitron
		Bol
PKs
		Ants
		Ants
		Ants
We're set to play at 8:30 Mountain tomorrow.
Old November 11th, 2020, 06:22 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Code:
Vegie's Dad			Vydar itm

Darrak Ambershard
				Axegrinders of Burning Forge
				Quorik Warwitch
Arthur of Sherwood
				Kon-Tar-Na
				Clawfoot Interceptor
Marro Stingers
Marro Stingers
				Beakface Sneaks
				Beakface Sneaks
Havech Eradicators
Havech Eradicators
				Beakface Sneaks
				Beakface Sneaks
We're set to play at 8:30e / 7:30c tomorrow.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old November 11th, 2020, 09:09 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Season 38 - Multi Format Draft R1 til 1

Code:
vegie           superfrog
Darrak         
                Locksley
                Arthur of Sherwood
Axegrinders
Axegrinders
                Nottingham Brigand
                Quorik Warwitch
M43
M43
                Brigand
                Brigand
Kha
Major J15
                Brigand
                Brigand
                Bol
Playing tomorrow night at some point.
Old November 12th, 2020, 10:02 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

KoS and I are scheduled for tomorrow (11/13) at 9am central. No picks have been made yet.
Old November 12th, 2020, 07:33 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm having trouble getting in contact with @mtl1998 for our game - I sent a PM on Monday & again yesterday but haven't heard back. Do any of the organizers have a way of contacting mtl1998?

Edit: Resolved, we're in contact now. Likely playing Saturday, will post game time when its confirmed.

Last edited by Chris Perkins; November 13th, 2020 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Fixed mention tag
Old November 12th, 2020, 09:18 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Got a quick win over vegie thanks to treasures. I was getting slaughtered.

Arthur grabbed 2 glyphs and then died (burning one) Locksley grabbed one and died, Bol grabbed one, and then Quorik Warwitch grabbed one for the win.
Old November 12th, 2020, 09:20 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

superfrog defeated me in our Treasure Quest tonight. I was playing a mishmash of Aquilla and he had a horde of Brigands, Locksley and Arthur of Sherwood, along with the Quorik Warwitch. The Rogues are great in Treasure Quest. Arthur can grab two glyphs and Locksley can steal any glyph I take. In a Kill Em All I had a massive edge, but Superfrog's army was so good at getting the Treasures that he could easily get them and get out before I could stop the heist. When the game started I was basically certain that I was either going to kill his entire army with Dwarves or lose, and that's basically how it went. On turn 1 he sent in Arthur of Sherwood, who flipped two glyphs and then immediately was pounded to death by attacks of 4 from Dwarves, burning the Ring of Protection on his way out. The turn after, Locksley and a Brigand sniped down my Darrak, and I was forced to run Dwarves to the Locksley side of the board to try to deny him the side glyph while blocking the other side glyph with a single dwarf. I didn't draw much damage attacking Locksley, and flipped the third glyph on OM3. Locksley was pinned against the side of the castle with no way to the glyph on his next turn, but Bol just came in and took that glyph. At this point I should have disengaged with my Dwarves to kill Bol, knowing that SF had at least one turn on the Quorik Warwitch who could fly to the last glyph, but I misplayed and just kept hitting Locksley, finally bringing him down. The Dwarf guarding the last glyph was brought down, leaving the lane open for Quorik Warwitch for the win. My OM3 was on Kha who had no choice but to step on the glyph Arthur had dropped; I needed the Quorik to fail the trap AND win initiative AND kill Bol, then we'd be tied in glyphs. But Quorik did not fail the trap and the game ended. SF drafted great; I basically needed a trap to fail to have any shot at winning.
Old November 13th, 2020, 01:07 PM

DomPredator77 is surprisingly tart

My Avernus picked up a Glyph of Searing Amulet in my game, lol.
Old November 13th, 2020, 02:31 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar is the man View Post
* Kon-Tar-Na, Su-Bak-Na, Havech Eradicatorsx2, Marrden Nagrubsx4, Marro Dividersx3, Marro Stingersx2

* Arthur of Sherwood, Bol, Darrak Ambershard, Elaria the Pale, Millerson, Quorik Warwitch, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Beakface Sneaksx5, Clawfoot Interceptor, Nottingham Brigandx4
Code:
Vegie's Dad			Vydar itm

Darrak Ambershard
				Quorik Warwitch
Arthur of Sherwood
				Kon-Tar-Na
				Clawfoot Interceptor
Marro Stingers
Marro Stingers
				Beakface Sneaks
				Beakface Sneaks
Havech Eradicators
Havech Eradicators
				Beakface Sneaks
				Beakface Sneaks
We're set to play at 8:30e / 7:30c tomorrow.
Drafting Report

VD took Darrak first, not completely surprising as Darrak is the hero in my pool with the most synergy options. He placed in the north start zone (stone) which I didn't expect, since I believe the south zone (sand) has a slight advantage on this map. I spent quite a long time on my first pick, I had 3 options. 1) 2x Axegrinders; So he couldn't have them and so I could check Arthur and the Hivelords. 2) Quorik and Kon-Tar-Na; if I cede both squads of dwarves to him, I need the highest damage output heroes in order to contend with 5 attacks per turn. 3) 1x Axegrinders and Quorik; this option gives me a check to Arthur, it would "cancel out" the other dwarves should VD draft them and give me the highest survivability hero in the pool. I went with option 3 as it seemed to have the most going for it. VD then picked the 2nd squad of dwarves and Arthur. At this point, having taken both Darrak and Arthur, I was expecting VD to go with the Brigands to bond with his rogue heroes. Under this assumption, and having already taken Quorik, I lock myself into running Beakfaces. I pick up the Clawfoot and KTN, giving me 120 points left. I picked KTN before the Beakfaces because I knew I would be able to get them later. VD surprises me and picks 2x Stingers and 2x Eradicators, filling out his army with anti-hero squads while I take my 4x Beakfaces.

Coming out of the draft, VD's army had significantly more power, but less synergy than mine. My prediction was that if I could sprint to the glyphs faster than he could kill my heroes, I could pull out a win.

Battle Report

NOTE: I will refer to glyphs as follows, from left to right: water-left, road-left, road-right, outcrop, and water-right.

Due to the draft order, I think both of us placed our units sub-optimally. I would have preferred my dwarves in the second row, behind the Beakfaces and VD didn't place Arthur in a position to get both center glyphs in a turn.

Going into round 1, I wanted to develop the raptorians as fast as I could, the ability to use flocking to move the heroes onto glyphs was key to my strategy. But since you don't get flocking without attacking, I decided to put OM1 on the Axegrinders in case I lost initiative and could capitalize on an exposed Arthur or Darrak that I expected to grab a road glyph early, and if I won initiative, I could position the dwarves to be threatening 2 glyphs and on top of the 2 road ones. I lost initiative but VD had everything on his Eradicators. His OM1 was development from the back row. My dwarves moved to where I wanted them if I had won initiative. His OM2 kills 2 dwarves and positions himself on the outcrop glyph. My OM2 brings up some Beakfaces that whiff their attacks but get flocking. The Clawfoot flies from the start zone onto the water-right glyph, and gets the Heroic Rune. Quorik flies to the road-left glyph between 2 Eradicators and gets the Brooch of Shielding. His OM3 brings up 3 more Eradicators, 2 to shoot at the Clawfoot from height, giving only 1 wound and no Plasma Surge, and 1 to kill an adjacent Beakface. My OM3 has more failed attacks, the Clawfoot retreating to shadow, and the Quorik, now with disengage, taking the water-left glyph and getting the Searing Amulet. At the end of the round Quorik has 2, Clawfoot has 1, my dwarf is on road-right and his Eradicator is on outcrop.

VD showed his hand, so to speak, last round. His strategy was to kill me faster than I could get glyphs, and so far it wasn't working. I decided that this round had to be more conservative with my bird heroes until I could tie up or kill a few Eradicators otherwise I could lose quickly. I won initiative, and I flocked both heroes behind some castle walls for safety. My OM2 and OM3 were on KTN, I moved him into the center and painted a big target on his head by killing 2 of his marro. His round consisted of killing a few Beakfaces and running an Eradicator into my start zone to put 2 attacks on the Clawfoot, both of which were blocked. Not a big round for either of us. No treasure changed hands but I got some crucial positioning and a few good defense rolls.

In round 3 I put OM1 and OM3 on the Beakfaces and OM2 and OMX on KTN. I won initiative again. One bird moved up to the marro on the outcrop glyph and killed it allowing flocking to move the Clawfoot, who took a wound from the disengagement, to fly up and take the Belt of Giant Strength, and the Warwitch to fly over adjacent to KTN, not allowing another adjacency. VD's OM1 was on the Axegrinders. Darrak moved up and attacked Quorik who fluttered away. The dwarves then were too slow to do anything. On my OM2, I am now in the interesting position where my own dwarf is on the 5th treasure glyph, and is preventing me from winning. So I have KTN attack my dwarf and roll 0/5. Of course. His OM3 had his Eradicators surround KTN and take him out in 1 turn. All 5 lives. Luckily, on OM3 my beakfaces were able to kill my dwarf and Quorik was able to get the Ring of Protection, ending the game.

I got all 5 glyphs and only killed 3 Eradicators (and a dwarf).

VD killed KTN, 3 (technically 2) Axegrinders, and 2 Beakfaces and put 2 wounds on the Clawfoot. His Arthur and Stingers never saw play.

1-0

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old November 13th, 2020, 11:24 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Round 1

Quote:
The chris perkins v. mtl1998 draft pool is:
* Brunak, Crixus, Isamu, Marcu Esenwein, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Ne-Gok-Sa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Tandros Kreel, Theracus, Deathreaversx2, Phantom Knightsx2

* Bol, Himmelskralle, Kaemon Awa, Otonashi, Sgt. Drake Alexander[SotM], Aubrien Archersx3, Venoc Vipersx6
chris perkins chooses to pick first or second from the combined draft pool.
Playing tomorrow (Saturday, 11/14) @ 6 pm EST.

Draft:
Code:
CP            MTL
Raelin
              Kaemon
              Rats
Aubriens
Aubriens
              Drake
              Rats
Brunak
Crixus
              NGS
              Theracus
Aubriens
Isamu
Edit: I got the win in a long slugfest in the center of the map.

Early game: Brunak carried Raelin onto the center road and screened for her & the aubriens. MTL did a good job of rat advancement though, and they pinned most of my aubriens back in my SZ and denied them height. A lot of early swings and missing from rats & aubriens at each other. Theracus joined the party quickly, bringing NGS along for the ride and picking up searing amulet. Theracus then took a shot at my SZ, rolling amulet at 3 aubriens but missing them all. Theracus fell shortly after to archer fire. Brunak then engaged 2 rats in the center of the map, forming a road block on both sides that lasted most of the game.

Mid game: MTL switched between NGS, Drake, & Kaemon while I consistently put OM1 on Brunak & OM2 & OM3 on Aubriens. Brunak was tasked with using his SA to kill rats, but was quite poor at the job, consistently missing. Aubriens put 1 early wound on Kaemon & killed a few rats while NGS took some LEA wounds to try and mind shackle Raelin. Once NGS got 3 wounds on him, MTL brough Drake in with 2 OMs to try and assasinate Raelin, but only did 4 wounds over the 2 OMs, leaving Raelin alive for a round longer than MTL planned. Kaemon then snuck around the right side of the road behind the wall, killing a few archers and eventually Raelin once she was in LOS. A well timed Crixus OM got him adjacent to Kaemon though (he took 3 LEA wounds for his effort), and killed Kaemon on a 4/5 attack roll. This burned a few OMs from MTL and let my aubriens put another wound on NGS and kill another rat. Crixus then dealt 2 wounds to drake before Drake killed him.

Late game: Drake, 1 life NGS, & 1 squad of rats v. Brunak & 5 aubriens. Between the rats & thorain speed, the aubriens took a while to be able to attack Drake. I wasn't putting more than 1 OM on Brunak per round for fear of losing them though. Drake did 1 wound to Brunak & Brunak put 2 more wounds on Drake (2 life left) while Aubriens killed NGS & a few rats from height. Eventually I was able to get 2 Aubriens adjacent to Drake, and they managed to do 1 more wound to him. Brunak then killed Drake on a 3/5 attack to end the game.

Close one throughout. Theracus whiffing on Amulet rolls & Crixus smashing Kaemon were probably the biggest swings, as each saved Aubriens I needed in the late game from dying early.

gg MTL, was a fun one.

Last edited by Chris Perkins; November 14th, 2020 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Game Result
Old November 14th, 2020, 09:56 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
On To The Next

Round 2 is Control Points on Ticalla Sunrise.

The shiftrex (1-0) v. vydar is the man (1-0) draft pool is:
* Bol, Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Heirloom, Otonashi, Sudema, Crypt Guardianx2, Phantom Knightsx3, Zombies of Morindanx4

* Arthur of Sherwood, Bol, Darrak Ambershard, Elaria the Pale, Millerson, Quorik Warwitch, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Beakface Sneaksx5, Clawfoot Interceptor, Nottingham Brigandx4
shiftrex chooses to pick first or second from the combined draft pool.

The kevindola (1-0) v. moonknight (1-0) draft pool is:
* Finn the Viking Champion, Ne-Gok-Sa, Wo-Sa-Ga, Air Elementalx2, Darkprowl Thrall, Death Knights of Valkrillx2, Dumutef Guardx2, Knights of Weston, Marrden Nagrubs, Roman Legionnaires, Skull Demon, Venoc Vipersx2, Water Elemental

* Marcus Decimus Gallus, Motley Max, 12th Caucus Riflesx2, Cathar Spearmenx3, Warforged Soldiersx4
kevindola chooses to pick first or second from the combined draft pool.

The dompredator77 (1-0) v. arrow grut (1-0) draft pool is:
* Ashi-Dhulu, Augamo, Avernus, Boreos, Breach, Cal the Smuggler, Talingul, 10th Regiment of Foot

* Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Knights of Blackgaardx6
arrow grut chooses to pick first or second from the combined draft pool.

The superfrog (1-0) v. agentward (1-0) draft pool is:
* Arthur of Sherwood, Bol, Cormin the Dark, Darrak Ambershard, Elaria the Pale, Kha, Locksley, Millerson, Nottingham Brigandx9

* Bahadur, Manauvi, Sentinels of Grax, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs, Z'thoth Mouth of the Abyss, Frost Giant of Morh
superfrog chooses to pick first or second from the combined draft pool.

The dysole (1-0) v. chris perkins (1-0) draft pool is:
* Avernus, Beorn Boltcutter, Bol, Cal the Smuggler, Executioner 616, Major X17, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Hoplitronx3, Omnicron Repulsorsx2, Warriors of Ashrax2

* Brunak, Crixus, Isamu, Marcu Esenwein, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Ne-Gok-Sa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Tandros Kreel, Theracus, Deathreaversx2, Phantom Knightsx2
dysole chooses to pick first or second from the combined draft pool.

The knight of scape (0-1) v. flounderd (0-1) draft pool is:
* Acolarh, Arkmer, Chardris, Emirroon, Haduc, Jorhdawn, Kyntela Gwyn, Ulginesh, Warriors of Ashrax4

* Jotun, Ne-Gok-Sa, Zogross Hardscale, Dreadgul Raidersx3, Greenscale Warriorsx4
knight of scape chooses to pick first or second from the combined draft pool.

The sir heroscape (0-1) v. heroscaper guy (0-1) draft pool is:
* Breach, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Himmelskralle, Isamu, Motley Max, 12th Caucus Riflesx4, Microcorp Troopersx3

* Guilty McCreech, Kursus, Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Ne-Gok-Sa, Pel the Hill Giant, Valguard, Dreadgul Raidersx3, Roman Legionnairesx3
heroscaper guy chooses to pick first or second from the combined draft pool.

The mtl1998 (0-1) v. vegietarian18 (0-1) draft pool is:
* Bol, Himmelskralle, Kaemon Awa, Otonashi, Sgt. Drake Alexander[SotM], Aubrien Archersx3, Venoc Vipersx6

* Akumaken, Beorn Boltcutter, Major J15, Prince al'Kahora, Quorik Warwitch, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Beakface Sneaksx4, M-43 Resistance Fightersx3
mtl1998 chooses to pick first or second from the combined draft pool.

The dok (0-1) v. vegies dad (0-1) draft pool is:
* Asterios, Major J15, Hoplitronx3, Xualtica Fire Antsx4, Zombie Hulkx2, Zombies of Morindanx4

* Kon-Tar-Na, Su-Bak-Na, Havech Eradicatorsx2, Marrden Nagrubsx4, Marro Dividersx3, Marro Stingersx2
vegies dad chooses to pick first or second from the combined draft pool.

wargamingaddict87 has a bye.

Remember that there are no glyphs and the winner will be the first person with 5 Control Points at the end of a round (ending a round with an unengaged figure on a Control Point gets you 1 point)

~Dysole, informationally

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events