Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 10th, 2013, 12:43 PM

heroscaper314 is surprisingly tart
Re: Chicagoland June Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
I actually might be able to make this however I don't know if I can move enough scape down there in time.
I'd be glad to lend you some figures if you need, and I'm sure others would be willing to do the same.
Old May 10th, 2013, 01:01 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

I could probably just toss a few armies together and bring those down.
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper314 View Post
Quote:
I actually might be able to make this however I don't know if I can move enough scape down there in time.
I'd be glad to lend you some figures if you need, and I'm sure others would be willing to do the same.
Same here. I'll be posting my VC collection soon in case it's allowed and people want to borrow from it.
Old May 11th, 2013, 05:40 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

VC is allowed!

Also, if anyone has some other boardgames they want to play, bring'em along, I'd be up for that for sure. I'll be bringing 1 or 2.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old May 11th, 2013, 07:32 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

to VC. Not sure what I'm playing yet but at least I'm not giving away my GenCon army.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post
Gladiators x3, Spartacus, Wyrmling... Man, without Crixus, Axegrinders look so much better on paper than Gladiators.
This could be a point total where Priscus shines... Gladiators x3, Priscus, Crixus, Siiv?
Old May 11th, 2013, 07:47 PM

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Glads+Priscus is not that good because Priscus is not that good.

Old May 12th, 2013, 02:05 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Good news everyone. I am able to attend the event . Now to pick a decent army.
Old May 12th, 2013, 02:22 PM

heroscaper314 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
VC is allowed!

Also, if anyone has some other boardgames they want to play, bring'em along, I'd be up for that for sure. I'll be bringing 1 or 2.
Stupid question, but what's VC? (Sorry, I've been out of the loop for a while). Is that just C3V? (Educated guess because it includes the same letters! This is what finals week does to you...)

I tried searching but "VC" is under the required 3 letter word length for searching, so that didn't work out.
Old May 12th, 2013, 02:33 PM

Yeah, it's the shorter acronym for the long acronym C3V/SOV.

Jus to be clear, you do not need those units to compete, classic scape is just as good and in some cases better than these guys.

If you want to use some there is a lot for you to borrow. Pretty sure that between, vegie, infectedsloth, and me you can field any figure they have put out.

Old May 12th, 2013, 11:55 PM
...Something unique

What does a 5 game rolling rumble exactly mean?
Old May 13th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
What does a 5 game rolling rumble exactly mean?
As soon as your game finishes, you can start another game with a different person (there are no "rounds"). This way each person can move at his own pace and not have to wait very long for a game. When you play 5 games, you are done and then the rest of your games are just for fun.
Old May 13th, 2013, 11:01 AM
...Something unique

So it's just 5 games with no rounds, and the idea is for it to be quick so that you can move on to the next player right?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events