Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 20th, 2013, 07:29 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
H: Ants, orgsbane's 10/02/22 tradelist, W: $$$

I'm currently placing my commission services on hold due to a number of travel plans and personal projects.

At this moment I'm not accepting Heroscape as payment. I'll be looking through my collection eventually to see if there is anything that sticks out as a need, but for now, I'm holding out for more information on the new stuff.

If anyone has any concerns about the new minis being unpainted, hit me up! I'm no master artist, but I'd love to get you started on basic miniature painting. It's a really rewarding hobby, and much easier than a lot of people assume.

Spoiler is old post, just saving for later right now.
Spoiler Alert!

Ogre Warhulk
Spoiler Alert!

Zettian Army Repaint
Spoiler Alert!

Phantom Knight Army
Spoiler Alert!

Bonus D&D baddies
Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
Great trade with orgsbane ... thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne
I recently had a good trade with orgsbane! Highly recommended!
Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo
I received my re-painted WOLFEN .. they are incredible!! Thank you!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010
Had a great trade with orgsbane! The repaints are great! I'm hoping to have a thread up sometime soon! Thanks, orgsbane!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
Got all my minis today. WOW he did a great job. Cant recommend enough. Fair price, VERY quick turnaround, friendly, and consistently made sure I liked how they looked and offered to change them. Ulfrid and C look unbelievable since they have the most detailed figures, but they are all top quality. Will be back for more 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerfortress View Post
Just completed a trade with Orgsbane. Exquisitely packaged figures and cards! I didn't get repaints, but from what I have seen those look amazing too. Would absolutely trade with again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Great trade with Orgsbane again! and already working on a third!

THANK YOU

I received my custom Marro Hero repaint today from Orgsbane, so I wanted to share some "action pics."

Fantastic job, Orgsbane!!! Thank you for sharing your time & talents with the Heroscapers community.

Also my second commission was to repaint the Onyx Wolfen Hero that comes in the Wolfen Army box. AMAZING artistry again, Orgsbane!!! I now have a repainted Wolfen Hero to lead the Wolfen squad you painted for me. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Great transacton with orgsbane. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Thanks for the awesome Tyrrian repaint!!! Great work as always
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBeast View Post
What amazing work this guy does. My personal fave is how he totally transformed Jotun into Wum Wum from Game of Thrones. My Wildlings can now bond with a giant from their homeland. Thanks

Last edited by orgsbane; October 17th, 2022 at 10:11 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades