Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old August 4th, 2007, 11:03 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced
Quote:
Epic Duels is a fun quick game that has some HS parallels. i like it a lot.

still have not played Queen's Gambit but it is one of Craig's best from what i've heard.

Risk 2210 is ok, but i still prefer the original Risk. year 5 in 2210 drives me crazy! i think i like Star Wars Risk a little better than 2210.
If you ever get over this way Gary, I will get in on a Queen's Gambit game with you. Otherwise, if you are planning on Gen Con again next year, maybe we can hit up a game of it then
game on. i plan on doing GenCon '07.
Gary, still want me to pack up the old Queen's Gambit and bring it to Gen Con?

Also, I have played another CVN game. Powerpuff Girls - Villains at Large. It is a decent little game.
Old August 4th, 2007, 01:12 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla GaryLASQ is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
I was actually thinking about this a few days ago and realized I still have not played the game yet. My son and I are only at GenCon on Saturday and the day will be busy with the exibit hall in the AM and tourney play in the PM. If I was staying for a night I'd have a chance to play it.

Don't bother bringing it just for me, but thanks for remembering!
Old August 4th, 2007, 05:13 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Quote:
I was actually thinking about this a few days ago and realized I still have not played the game yet. My son and I are only at GenCon on Saturday and the day will be busy with the exibit hall in the AM and tourney play in the PM. If I was staying for a night I'd have a chance to play it.

Don't bother bringing it just for me, but thanks for remembering!
Ok, no problem. Maybe if you come to the TTO this year and you want to come in the night before or something we can play it then.

If anyone wants me to bring it to Gen Con still, I will.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games