Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old February 4th, 2014, 09:28 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Avengers Assemble! update, Ronan,Kree,Dum Dum Duggan, Ni

Retconned to Boston. English at the start.
Old February 17th, 2014, 07:05 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Avengers Assemble! update, Ronan,Kree,Dum Dum Duggan, Ni

another Agent

Old February 22nd, 2014, 01:41 AM

Re: Avengers Assemble!update,Dum Dum Duggan,Nick Fury,Sharon

now some agents for SHIELD

Old February 22nd, 2014, 06:45 AM

chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun

I especially like the Regional Officers! It gives a good mid level command ability missing from most factions.

(Edit) This is the best two figure squad I've ever seen! With most I've looked over or used, of the few there are, my comment is "Why?" With these two, my comment is "Yes!"

Last edited by chas; February 22nd, 2014 at 02:14 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2014, 01:13 PM

Thanks Chas with all the different SHIELD figures to use I thought it would be more interesting to have several levels and bonding available.
Old March 9th, 2014, 05:23 PM

Some more cards for the SHIELD faction

Last edited by Drewman-chu; March 9th, 2014 at 05:51 PM.
Old March 16th, 2014, 11:00 PM

Now back to regular scheduled Avengers, little known one at that.

Old March 27th, 2014, 12:34 AM

A great Avengers Villain, however his 1st appearance isn't till issue # 183.

Old March 27th, 2014, 09:44 AM

chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Avengers Assemble!update,Maria Hill, Mandroids,Absorbing

Here are two more interesting cards from T.H.M.O.O.M. (The Honored Master Of Old Marvel)!

I love Mantis, and will add this as an option to the only other one I've ever seen for her, an old one I have by Badgermaniac.

Late for Avengers maybe, but Crusher Creel started out as a Thor villain much earlier, powered up by Loki, as you probably know. Wonder if he'll ever show up on the silver screen with Tom Huddleston? Who should play him?
Old April 1st, 2014, 10:48 PM

Quote:
I love Mantis, and will add this as an option to the only other one I've ever seen for her, an old one I have by Badgermaniac.
Thanks Chas I probably do a G.O.T.G version too, at some point

Quote:
Late for Avengers maybe, but Crusher Creel started out as a Thor villain much earlier, powered up by Loki, as you probably know. Wonder if he'll ever show up on the silver screen with Tom Huddleston? Who should play him
The guy that they got to play Drax looks the part, Dave Batista? What the guy that played Hank on Breaking Bad & Big Jim on Under the dome. Good evil actor.
Old April 6th, 2014, 10:59 PM

I figured I would post this with Ab-man since its his wife. Wanted to try something different with very specific synergy powers.

Old April 6th, 2014, 11:05 PM

Time to delve inot the Avengers vs Defenders story line. start with redo of Loki: new pic and points.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations