Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old June 11th, 2010, 04:58 PM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: PreAugust PreRelease D&D Wave 2 Speculation & Informatio

One of the cool things for people like myself who enjoy unit speculation is that now with DnDScape we can look at info like you posted and have more focused speculation. +rep

I'm going to speculate that the cutters will have disengage. For such an annoying sounding swarm of small creatures, it seems to me that disengage would capture the chaos potential of the foe.

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob
Old June 11th, 2010, 05:03 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulp View Post
One of the cool things for people like myself who enjoy unit speculation is that now with DnDScape we can look at info like you posted and have more focused speculation. +rep

I'm going to speculate that the cutters will have disengage. For such an annoying sounding swarm of small creatures, it seems to me that disengage would capture the chaos potential of the foe.
I agree with disengage. I think that they will also have a variable attack that increases as more cutters are attacking the same figure. For example, four goblins are attacking Nilfheim. The first gets an attack of one, the second gets an attack of two and so on. If Nilfheim is destroyed, and the globlins attack Raelin, they start at an attack of one.
Old June 11th, 2010, 05:05 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post
Quote:

I agree with disengage. I think that they will also have a variable attack that increases as more cutters are attacking the same figure. For example, four goblins are attacking Nilfheim. The first gets an attack of one, the second gets an attack of two and so on. If Nilfheim is destroyed, and the globlins attack Raelin, they start at an attack of one.
Sounds like the Zettians' special power.

MegaSilver
Old June 11th, 2010, 05:18 PM

Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
I'm going to speculate that the cutters will have disengage.
I agree with disengage.
I dunno. I think they'd be too similar to the Gruts.
Old June 11th, 2010, 05:18 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

Maybe another cheap Rat Squad would be verrrrryyyyy annoying.

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old June 11th, 2010, 05:22 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Sounds like the Zettians' special power.

MegaSilver
They are supposed to have some sort of ability where their attack increases as their numbers increase. We'll see soon.
Old June 11th, 2010, 05:31 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker

I'm guessing that the goblins will be sort of a more offensive rat sqaud. A mix between rats and spiders sounds about right. The movement after being attacked and a gang-up special.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old June 11th, 2010, 05:32 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I wish we knew what soon meant............ A card preview would really put make this weekend great.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." ~Albert Einstein

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old June 11th, 2010, 05:39 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GromBloodboy View Post
I wish we knew what soon meant............ A card preview would really put make this weekend great.
Because I want you to have a great weekend I give you this:
Pronunciation: \ˈsün, especially New England ˈsu̇n\
Function: adverb
Etymology: Middle English soone, from Old English sōna; akin to Old High German sān immediately
Date: before 12th century
1 a obsolete : at once : immediately b : without undue time lapse : before long <soon after sunrise>
2 : in a prompt manner : speedily <as soon as possible> <the sooner the better> <no sooner said than done>
3 archaic : before the usual time
4 : in agreement with one's choice or preference : willingly <I'd just as soon walk as drive>

You did ask want soon meant. I do this because I care, about the new base's and how it may change the very fabric of space and I can prove it will if they do it.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old June 11th, 2010, 05:39 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Two card previews would make it amazing.
Old June 11th, 2010, 05:40 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah. I like the first 3 options the most, especially 1. But alas, we must wait.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." ~Albert Einstein

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old June 11th, 2010, 05:54 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Yeah. I like the first 3 options the most, especially 1. But alas, we must wait.
+Rep for being a good sport and enjoying the joke. I think the cards will be up one week before wed.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!

Last edited by Rogue A$$asSIN; June 11th, 2010 at 06:57 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News