Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 12th, 2009, 11:56 PM

Levi Woo who?
Herscape Points Calculator

I've spent the last hour searching the threads and the downloads section and I cannot find a working link to the Heroscape points/card generator program I used about a year ago.

I know I'm not crazy, this program listed all of the current HS figs as well as a host of D&D and SW customs. It calculated all the points for a figure for you and seemed pretty darn accurate compared to other figures.

Does anyone have a link to this program / know what I'm talking about / have a file they'd be willing to email me?

Thanks 'scapers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards