Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old January 26th, 2010, 11:00 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Matt Helm's Customs 1/26 Dr Who Companions

Come out of the closet, Matt! Who is awesome.
Btw ... saw an older fellow in a fedora and trenchcoat at the CVS next to the Giant last night. Could that have been you? He was looking at medicine for incontinence and diarrhea.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 26th, 2010, 04:12 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Come out of the closet, Matt! Who is awesome.
Btw ... saw an older fellow in a fedora and trenchcoat at the CVS next to the Giant last night. Could that have been you? He was looking at medicine for incontinence and diarrhea.

You just want to see the moon again Bats.
Old January 26th, 2010, 05:11 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!

Who would have thought the Bat would ever miss the moon?!?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old January 26th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

If that was me in the store looking to cure diarrhea, I sure don't want to be whipping out the moon.

Hopefully it wasn't me, just another good looking older dude.
Old January 26th, 2010, 06:53 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

A3n, are you up for some edits?

1) Martha Jones, not a big deal but was it intentional for the special effects in the photo to also affect the black banner? It looks like some green smudging in the black. Take a look and let me know what you think.

2) The Doctor - If you're up to it, I'd like to change his move to 5. The guy does a lot of out running from things and 4 just seems too slow on any terrain. Also, I wouldn't mind if you slipped "Daleks" into sonic screwdriver just for some real Dr. Who flavor (and the possibility of synergy with your cards). In other words...

SONIC SCREW DRIVER

The Doctor may double his attack dice against destructible objects, Daleks and any figure with a species ending in -borg, -droid or -bot.

Otherwise, I'll eventually have to create a Dalek card with a species name of "Xenoborg" (or something like that).

Thanks, brother.

Last edited by Matt Helm; January 28th, 2010 at 12:40 AM.
Old January 26th, 2010, 08:12 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

It may never be an issue, Matt, but many of your cards seem to be hosted by Garada through Photobucket. If Garada never comes back, it's possible that he could let his photobucket account expire. This would mean that you would no longer have access to your colabrative efforts. I suggest that you back them up on your own computer...if you haven't already.
Old January 26th, 2010, 08:55 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If he was good looking, I wouldn't have thought it was you ...
And I'm with Balantai, back that stuff up! We'd hate to lose the Helm/Garada collection!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old January 26th, 2010, 11:45 PM
Captain Underpants

Backed up a loooooong time ago my friends. But thanks for thinking about me. My biggest worry is actually that I don't have my little G-Man around to update cards when I feel they need tweaks. I might have to ask A3n to recreate some if it's really important.... such as my next one.
Old January 27th, 2010, 12:24 AM
Captain Underpants

The serfs questioned each other about the strange blue box behind the stables. It hadn't been there before, but nobody saw where it had come from. Maybe it belonged to the quirky stranger and his two attractive companions. Maybe they arrived with a noble purpose. The kingdom had not been the same since his Highness revealed his new adviser... the maniacal little man with the magical ability to command metal beasts.

Perhaps they should just ask the three strangers to help them before more of the town's folk were taken below to the castle dungeon. Are the nightmares true? What was going on all night long to produce such streams of hot vapor from the castle? Was the King producing an army of those metal monsters? Doctor, Martha, Captain Jack... please help us stop the King's top adviser, the evil little man known as....
----------------------------------------------------------
FULTON

GNOME
UNIQUE HERO
TINKER
DETERMINED
MEDIUM 5

LIFE: 4
MOVE: 4
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 3
DEFENSE: 5

CHAINED FIST SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4, Attack 4.
Before rolling attack dice for Chained Fist Special Attack you must first roll for Out of Steam.

BUZZ SAW SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1, Attack 5.
Before rolling attack dice for Buzz Saw Special Attack you must first roll for Out of Steam.

OUT OF STEAM

If Fulton chooses to attack with Chained Fist or Buzz Saw, roll the 20-sided die.
• If you roll 1-2, the turn is immediately ended and Fulton cannot move or attack for the rest of the round. Remove all unrevealed Order Markers from this Army Card.
• If you roll 3-4, the turn is immediately ended and Fulton cannot attack.
• If you roll 5 or higher, continue with the chosen Special Attack.
------------------------------------------------------------
Oh please A3n, help me create my custom villain as he should be. When I wrote this up for the Helm/Garada Hellboy-for-Heroscape world, I was but a cusom newbie and made mistakes. I would now love him to be in the Doctor-verse (but would still like to see the cool hitzone with his exo-skeleton being gray), and will be adding his two favorite playmates next....

Last edited by Matt Helm; January 27th, 2010 at 12:50 AM.
Old January 27th, 2010, 12:31 AM
Captain Underpants

I've finally dusted these boys off and got them to a point that I'm happy with. Of course they can still battle in the Hellboy world but how cool would they look alongside Fulton, with a factory of automated steam bots being produced behind them, only to have the Doctor stroll in and say, "Oh hello, I'm the Doctor... and there will be no more terrorizing the villages with Steam-bots."
------------------------------------------------------------
STEAMWALKERS

STEAM-BOT
UNIQUE SQUAD
DEATHWALKERS
RELENTLESS
MEDIUM 6

LIFE: 1
MOVE: 4
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 5
DEFENSE: 7

TINKER TOY
Anytime you roll the 20-sided die for Fulton’s Out of Steam, you may add 1 to your die roll for each adjacent Steamwalker.

FULTON’S FOLLEY
When attacking with a Steamwalker, you must first roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1- 4, the chosen Steamwalker cannot attack this turn.

STEAM BLAST SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 3, Attack 2, 3 or 4
Steamwalkers begin with 4 attack dice when attacking a figure within 3 clear site spaces with Steam Blast Special Attack. Reduce the number of attack dice rolled by the number of spaces between the Steamwalker and the targeted figure. Any figures adjacent to the targeted figure are also affected by the Steam Blast Special Attack, but after attack dice are rolled once for all affected figures, those figures adjacent to the original target may ignore one rolled skull. All affected figures roll defense dice separately. Steamwalkers are not affected by Steam Blast Special Attack.

Last edited by Matt Helm; January 27th, 2010 at 12:37 AM.
Old January 27th, 2010, 04:09 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Matt Helm's Customs 1/27 Dr Who Companions & Villains

Ok, the colour effect of the green on the panel was intentional as per how I created my template. Now that you have pointed it out I re-checked the official cards & it seems I had based that on an incorrect assumption. My original thought was that the black separating line was transparent on the background picture but now (that I have my glasses on ) I can see that it is infact supposed to be transparent on the panel. I have fixed this up in Martha & the updated The Doctor for you.

I still have to do Jack - I think I know what I want as a background for him but I am going to have to dig up the episode it's in & hope I can pull a good clean screen capture.

Now these other ones, do you want them on the Marvelscape border (like all the others I have done)? I can do it on that border but add a different texture to (as opposed to the official brushed metal look). You said you wanted these guys in the Who universe, so does that mean you want the doctor who logo? Did you have some sort of theme in mind for these guys, that might help me get a feel for the right background? I don't know these characters sorry.

I probably won't get much of a chance until the weekend to do Jack & these others.

Cheers
Old January 27th, 2010, 11:43 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Matt Helm's Customs 1/27 Dr Who Companions & Villains

Those minis are awesome, Matt. I can't wait until A3n puts them on cards. Are they Mage Knight figures?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations