Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old January 6th, 2007, 04:21 AM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
HS Xenomorph Chapter 2: The Zephyr, The Sword and The Shield

Prelude
The Salesmen and The General
Deep in Vydar's Technological Territory of New Avalon, A mysterious visitor has entered the court of Technological Valkyrie.The visitor has brought a huge canister containing multiple eggs. On the top of the canister are words of a language unknown to the planet of Valhalla. Inscribed on the canister was the words Kainde Amedha. The salesman completed his transaction and left as mysteriously as he came. Vydar, following the salesman's instruction left the canisters and it's seven eggs in a prison cell with seven Durgeth prisoners. Little did Vydar know that soon he would have to soon deal with an infestation.....

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old January 6th, 2007, 01:33 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Awesome beggining, but I do not understand the hint about the inscription.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old January 6th, 2007, 07:55 PM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
its from the movies i think, i remember it from somewhere. maybe its yut'ja or whatever the predators are.

6 x 9 = 42

Old January 6th, 2007, 08:46 PM

EINARS follower has disabled reputation
I just went to wikipedia and its predator language it stands for Hard Meat (Aliens)

I hope you keep going with this story
Old January 7th, 2007, 01:00 AM
Web Wader

Chapter 1
The Calm Before the Storm

New Avalon prison
96 hours since the after the departure of the Salesmen

Grithar, Aphallon and warden of NAP (New Avalon Prison) sits at his desk and thinks to himself why had Vydar place him in charge of this cesspool. " I lead a successful military raid, and take his palace back from the Marro Filth that had pushed Vydar from New Avalon early in the War." Yet his thoughts were disrupted by the chiming of a nearby intercom."Yes," Grithar snapped to the Gorilla on the other end the intercom."The Durgeth, their all dead, they look like they've exploded, and theirs acid burns on the floor,"said the Gorilla panicky voice. "Stay calm soldier theirs nothing to worry about, I'm sure theirs nothing to worry abou......." Grithar voice trails as he notices the sig rep of the other 4 guards go null. Grithar was careful not show worry in his voice as he continued to talk to the lone guard. The two chatted various prison procedures and they make plans to meet in the wardens office until on the guards intercom a light clacking sound can be heard. " What the he.... ayaaaaaaaaaaagh" and a loud thud can be heard followed by the sound of flesh being ripped from bone crackles over the nearby intercom until all is silent. Grithar, in horror, dashes over to his desk and smashes the red alert key, and gives a summary of the enemy. His description is short and to the point. Carnivore, advise use of heavy weapons. As Grithar finished his message he sat down at his desk, loads his weapon and prepares to die. As he sat their with his gun he heard a thud in the air ducts above. Grithar dismisses it as his mind playing tricks and turned around until, in his horror, he heard the dreaded beast. The monster was tall at about 8ft from Grithar could surmise from the pitch black room, Although he could not make out the creature face or head, this one had a grid shaped laceration on its head."HISSSSSSSSSS" screeched the beast and it lunged forward at it's next victim. As the beast tackled him, Grithar had one last thought that he would take to his grave. If it could be hurt it, it could be killed.

end to chap 1, 2 on it's way by monday night at the latest

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old January 13th, 2007, 12:06 AM
Web Wader

Old January 13th, 2007, 03:02 PM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
Awsome story FT! Can't wait for the next part!
DED42

FINISH HIM!
Old January 13th, 2007, 09:51 PM

deathsaurx has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadeyedan42
Awsome story FT! Can't wait for the next part!
DED42
Oh, how I abhor improper spelling...

Excellent story, Fallen Templar, but in my humble opinion I think it could use a bit of editing. You know, to clear up the small grammatical errors that were made.

Microsoft Word or an editor would fix that.

Oh and by the way, if I didn't already mention it, great story!

Dang it, I forgot this place existed.
Old January 13th, 2007, 10:32 PM

dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby!
This is one of the most interesting stories I have ever read.

Currently Sigless.
Gotta Go to the Sig Bank.
Old January 21st, 2007, 05:09 AM
Web Wader

Chapter 2

Chapter 2
The Zephyr, The Sword, and the Shield.

The eerie voice of Vydar buzzed inside the Microcorp Chopper, Absoulute Justice. "Your misson is simple enter the quaratine zone, and look for the survivors." said the valkyrie in a monotone voice. "Included in the data pack you all have the Sig Rep's of the Nakita Agents who entered the prison before you, there Sig Reps are still high but the Aphallon warden, and his guards have flatlined and yes if possible please confirm their death and make sure it's not just technical problems". From the seats of the chopper Fire Team Zephyr, Katana, and Sheild snapped off salutes towards their leader. Ash Keslan studied the data and none of it made him happy. "Theoretic situations suck, they alway under or over estimate a situation," he thought with disgust. He unlocked the file and started to read. New Avalon Prison Incident, OPERATIVES EYES ONLY.Leaking of information will result in penalty 007510-see sub section T34 for details. Situation A, Total Infestation, Xenomorphs have infected everything, prisoners, and small creatures i.e. rats, howlers, buzzers,. Situation B, Atmoshoperic Asphyxiation, as name implies X.-morph unable to cope with the atmosphere. "Wow, just wow, I have thought I have seen dumb theories before but whoever theorized situation B should be tossed off a very high cliff an shot with a couple of common sense bullets." "I mean if the thing killed everyone there, I don't think it has suffered Asphixia," said Ash with a hint of sarcasm in his voice to the other Microcorp. "We are above the Target Mark prepare for repelled entry," barked the pilot in a deep voice. Little did Ash and the rest of the Fire Teams know they would be entering situation A.

Old January 21st, 2007, 11:57 PM
Web Wader

Old January 23rd, 2007, 02:17 PM

Mikestir has disabled reputation
hmm....man not bad at least you you wrote some more unlike roubula. Not a bad setting.....

"Each journey gives rise to chance encounters, and each encounter brings forth a farwell"

my favorite animal is the Liger.
http://www.sierrasafarizoo.com/animals/liger.htm
see they are REAL.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction