Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old May 20th, 2006, 02:32 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
I think Tornak and the arrow gruts might also make an excellent cover, if it was colored.

I just saw it.

Runehardt's freakin' amazing.....

Old May 21st, 2006, 10:45 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby!
Here's one for a scenario for Lilnewbie. Anyone care to color it? I purposely left all significant black ink slopping off for any colorists!

Old May 21st, 2006, 11:42 PM

Turtleboy has disabled reputation
Holy crap HeH those drawings are so bad ass! Awsome job man. Also nice coloring Runehard!
Old May 22nd, 2006, 12:37 AM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtleboy
Holy crap HeH those drawings are so bad ass! Awsome job man. Also nice coloring Runehard!
Thanks for looking and comments, Turtleboy.....TURTLEBOY?!?

Wow. Where have you been, man? Good to see you again!
Old May 22nd, 2006, 01:08 AM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
I really like that orc picture. Now all you need is a Morsbane negating Krug!

Old May 22nd, 2006, 06:40 AM
ultradoug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Here's one for a scenario for Lilnewbie. Anyone care to color it? I purposely left all significant black ink slopping off for any colorists!

bring it on! OH CRAP!
Old May 22nd, 2006, 06:48 PM
Emeritus Admin

Runehardt agreed to color the Drake vs. Orcs. I can't wait to see it.
Old May 23rd, 2006, 08:45 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Wow, Hex. I'm surprised I haven't said this earlier... but I LOVE your style of artwork! Someone mentioned this previously, but the imges are very reminiscent of old Dungeons & Dragons artwork. Add to that Runehardt's coloring wizardry, and the images pop even more!

Great work on the current 'Drake vs. the Orcs' image. I think this one, and the Romans vs. the Dumutef are my favorites!

.:: .H3X. | Click here to check out bloggy goodness! :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old May 24th, 2006, 01:42 AM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p
Wow, Hex. I'm surprised I haven't said this earlier... but I LOVE your style of artwork! Someone mentioned this previously, but the imges are very reminiscent of old Dungeons & Dragons artwork. Add to that Runehardt's coloring wizardry, and the images pop even more!

Great work on the current 'Drake vs. the Orcs' image. I think this one, and the Romans vs. the Dumutef are my favorites!
Thanks H3xtr1p! The old D&D artwork is the best compliment I can get from someone - I love all the old artwork from Fiend Folio, Demies & Demigods, Monster Manual etc. All great stuff.

And yeah Runehardt is amazing isn't he? When I start posting all his coloring of my work, I'm changing the title of this thread for sure. He makes my work look halfway decent. LOL!

Here are two pieces I have submitted for the next Codex. Runehardt has colored the Tornak picture and CupidsArt did the Valguard/Thorgrim scene. I can't wait to show off these two pieces colored - THEY"RE GORGEOUS!!!!

Old May 24th, 2006, 01:50 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Frickin' sweet, HEH! I'm gonna get that side of the box framed now so when Sotheby's calls, I'll be ready for the auction.

Newb.
Old May 24th, 2006, 02:02 AM
Emeritus Admin

Haha! Thanks Newbie! And the MBS strip I included is gonna make it into the Codex too - warts n all!
Old May 24th, 2006, 09:53 AM
ultradoug

I request Tae looking out on top a cliff that over sees a castle in the distance saying "June 2006... you better not cost that much."

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction