Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old May 15th, 2006, 04:01 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
If you liked the stuff on the first page of this thread, the stuff for Codex 3 will floor you. It's awesome.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old May 15th, 2006, 04:08 AM
has been BANNED

Jason is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Personally I enjoy abstract art. Here is my depiction of the Tagawa vs the Sentinels vs Braxas. (The previously shown pics were pretty incredible although kind of have an Oriental style)

Old May 15th, 2006, 04:31 AM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
Personally I enjoy abstract art. Here is my depiction of the Tagawa vs the Sentinels vs Braxas. (The previously shown pics were pretty incredible although kind of have an Oriental style)

LOL, hilarious

H_E_H great work. your a good artist. Wish I had the time to do more work.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
Old May 15th, 2006, 09:23 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Hey, are you the same Jason from the HQ? Same name, same guy?

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old May 15th, 2006, 09:13 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
Hey, are you the same Jason from the HQ? Same name, same guy?
I think so Imax, almost certain, check the tavern if you don't believe it.
Old May 15th, 2006, 09:23 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
DS, I've been avoiding drawing dragons, But I should give it a try. Especially with Braxas. She's the coolest. Braxas's pose is real nice too. If you hold her by the mid-section she's curling back like a snake or salammander would in real life.

I love that sculpt!
As I type this I'm avoiding working on my oil pastel project that due tomorrow. It's a natural abstract of, you guessed it, Braxy! Actually just her wings. Back to work!
Old May 16th, 2006, 01:12 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby!
I was home today watching the kids and was revising a Krug picture when I had some free time. Well as things went along I thought of Krug taking on Jotun. But then I thought Jotun fighting Minions would be more cool.

So I sketched a few things and went with this:

I liked it. I had to alter the hanging Minon's head to show he was more incapacitated. So I repositioned his head and added another minion

and set to inking the piece. I'm glad I took a picture before starting.

Here is as far as I got with the inking.

I lost it. I wanted the dangling Minion to stand out more from Jotun, but he and the giant get too tangled up in the inking.

Here it is scanned. i was hoping the scanner might work some kind of magic on it. LOL.

Let me know what you think? I may revise this one.
Old May 16th, 2006, 01:19 AM

SyvarrisX has disabled reputation
Those are awesome!

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv
Old May 16th, 2006, 01:38 AM

Oprime is surprisingly tart
Very cool

perhaps another version where Jotun has the minion up over his shoulder as if ready to throw him...

(I know , I know , He cant throw flyers.....)

awsome stuff all around though.
Old May 16th, 2006, 01:48 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPrime
Very cool

perhaps another version where Jotun has the minion up over his shoulder as if ready to throw him...

(I know , I know , He cant throw flyers.....)

awsome stuff all around though.
Thanks guys. I just don't think this picture was meant to be. It doesn't seem very exciting either. I may try another version sometime. Glad you liked what I did so far. Sorry I couldn't bring to completion.
Old May 16th, 2006, 01:59 AM

CornPuff knows what's in an order marker CornPuff knows what's in an order marker
Holy crap, all of those those are awesome. DW9k vs Samurai is my fav of the group, but I do like 'em all.

I'm no artist, but maybe color could improve the jotun vs minions? I really like the sketch version. and there is always photoshop...

I did find the sudema pic a little odd though, I had always pictured her as a some sort of mummy siren, but your pic is more HHH (Horrendous Horror Hag). What happened to the sexy slinky exotic undead queen of my dreams???
Old May 16th, 2006, 02:02 AM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornPuff
Holy crap, all of those those are awesome. DW9k vs Samurai is my fav of the group, but I do like 'em all.

I'm no artist, but maybe color could improve the jotun vs minions? I really like the sketch version. and there is always photoshop...

I did find the sudema pic a little odd though, I had always pictured her as a some sort of mummy siren, but your pic is more HHH (Horrendous Horror Hag). What happened to the sexy slinky exotic undead queen of my dreams???
I was considering doing it in color. Maybe I'll try watercolors.

Yeah, Sudema is an HHH in HEH's book!

Thanks for looking and suggestions cornpuff

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction