Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old May 13th, 2006, 08:07 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Hly crap those are nice boss, very nice work. I work in oils and have been thinkin about popping something out as well. I am still finishing up a lion king painting for my twin four year olds room righ tnow though. Actually I have been finishing it for two months, but hey
Old May 13th, 2006, 08:22 AM

dickflea Woo who?
Sometimes i wish i could draw.....now is one of those moments.
Old May 13th, 2006, 10:27 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Nice work! I love the action and the shadows. My fav is the one with the romans. Great facial expressions in that one as well.
Old May 13th, 2006, 12:32 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby!
Thanks guys.

I've done a lot of art for Codex 3. It's not as 'illuminated' as the pieces above. Lot's of shadows, dirt, and grime (orcs with flies over their heads). I like slopping the india ink around. A lot.

and I made a point to do more margin drawings. Just 1 figure pictures.
Old May 13th, 2006, 04:37 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Good stuff, HEH! You inspire me. Maybe I'll do some HS art...I do still need an avatar
Old May 13th, 2006, 06:30 PM

josh-n-papa Woo who?
How about teaming up with one of the storywriters around here like Kark or Buddy Lee and putting out an underground comic??
Old May 13th, 2006, 06:46 PM

Dragonslayer is surprisingly tart
Nice, HEH, very cool stuff. Any Dragon drawings in the pipeline?
Old May 14th, 2006, 01:05 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby!
J-N-P, Karkadinn has an online non-HS comic fully realized and has enlisted me to draw. I'm gonna try my little heart out to do it this summer.

DS, I've been avoiding drawing dragons, But I should give it a try. Especially with Braxas. She's the coolest. Braxas's pose is real nice too. If you hold her by the mid-section she's curling back like a snake or salammander would in real life.

I love that sculpt!
Old May 14th, 2006, 01:07 PM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
Cool stuff, H_E_H. I'm hoping to see more of your work in the next Codex.

Old May 14th, 2006, 03:51 PM

SyvarrisX has disabled reputation
Yeah, you should make a comic with someone, that would be cool.

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv
Old May 14th, 2006, 04:29 PM

josh-n-papa Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
J-N-P, Karkadinn has an online non-HS comic fully realized and has enlisted me to draw. I'm gonna try my little heart out to do it this summer.
I don't recall ever seeing it mentioned,got a link?

I've really only read some of the bios he has done,but he always struck me as having a definite literary talent.
Old May 14th, 2006, 08:43 PM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh-n-papa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
I don't recall ever seeing it mentioned,got a link?

I've really only read some of the bios he has done,but he always struck me as having a definite literary talent.
Kark's comic is not up yet, JnP. He's got his writing chops for sure. You can really tell he enjoys his craft as you read his work!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction