Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 6th, 2007, 04:16 PM

GhostWalker107 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius
I am thinking zombies!
Brainsss !!!! The other Whi. . er . . Gray Meat. . .

got scape ?

Old September 6th, 2007, 07:17 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Gamjuven - that is great to here, I am really excited you two will be coming also, that would rock. Not to mention 2 more people. Sounds great.

465 oh that is easy, it is 5 more then 460 so I thought it would be cool. HUH, OK , last year I did 425, an oddball #, but my thinking was it forces people to use a guy that ends in 5 points or give up 5 points. Just something different. Since we are having a 50 Min. match with 10 min. inbetween I wanted an amount that I thought most games would get finished by , but still have as many points as possible. Last year all games ended in plenty of time, so I thought raise it a little.

But this makes me think we should consider if a game is almost over and both parties want to finish it, shoule they be alod to? Otr maybe just s 5 min. window so they still have time to be ready for the next game>>

-- any suggestions???

Tib. - I still need to post a few more maps, but am waiting on some suggestions, and till I get to Ohio and can try a few out.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old September 7th, 2007, 09:15 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I think we are going to have a great turn-out this year, I am looking for more then 30 people this year, which would be amazing since we had 9 last year,

So all you Ohio People, get some friends and head to the 2nd annual National Heroscape Day, Canton Ohio Throw Down!!!!!!

Free Food, Prizes for All, Even Gold is on the prize Table, and a full day of Scaping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I have a couple more scapers ready to sign up , the Yahoo Heroscape group may provide us with more players, yea!

OK, I was really keeping this bumped up near the top, he he

Thanks

Hendal

Old September 7th, 2007, 06:21 PM

white_dragon_master Woo who?
I may be able to make, I'm not sure. I'll know more as we get closer to the date, but if I am able to make it, it'll be my mother and I (she's a big heroscape fan).

My Collection: 2MS, 2RttfF, 2VW, 2TT, 2FotA, 2TJ, 1SotM All of Wave 1-8, All Large Hero packs thus far, Sir Gilbert, Ornak.
Old September 7th, 2007, 07:53 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, Boozehammer!

On behalf of our drunk and hammered community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, editorially

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old September 7th, 2007, 08:06 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hey White_Dragon_Master -

That is great I hope you both can make it, hopefully all works out for you guys to be able to have the time to head down our way.

It should be an interesting tourneyment with new people this year from Western PA, and more coming from all over Ohio.

If you have any suggestion for a favorite map of yours , let me know?

More and more showing up, yea!!!!

Old September 7th, 2007, 08:28 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Last year we had 3 battles before the finals, does this sound OK with everyone? Or do we need 4 battles before the finals?

Just thought I would Ask and see what everyone thinks.

3 battles = 3 hours, and 3 hours for the finals ( done at 5:30 )

4 battles = 4 hours and 3 hours for finals ( done at 6:30 )

either way figure maybe a half hour break also before teh finals??

I would love to do 4 battles, but was wondering about what others think???

Thanks Hendal

Old September 7th, 2007, 10:09 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Since I have to be at work by 8 PM that night, I vote for the lesser number of battles but dont base it all on me.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old September 8th, 2007, 08:27 AM
Gen Con 2015 Main Event Champion

weesel99 knows what's in an order marker weesel99 knows what's in an order marker
I like having 4 battles because if your rolls go downhill in one battle that won't keep you out of the finals. I say this pretty much knowing I'm not going to be in the finals, but it will give you a more accurate finals. Going to work at 8 pm Tiberius...that's just crazy, although if I had to guess I'll be drinking by that time which is kind of like work.
Old September 8th, 2007, 09:06 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hey Weesel99, I don't know it is looking like a lot of serious scapers are coming, I wouldn't count yourself in the finals just yet - I mean I am already counting on me being the finals - but that is different - he he

I like the idea of 4 games also, but wanted to see what everyone else thinks ( I don't mind 3 games either ).

I got a few more people thinking of going, so that is great, I think we may be able to hit 30 people at this tourneyment, yea!!!!

Old September 8th, 2007, 10:11 AM
Gen Con 2015 Main Event Champion

weesel99 knows what's in an order marker weesel99 knows what's in an order marker
Hendal, I was saying that I wasn't going to make the finals. I'm the weak link in the Columbus crew. I imagine that I'll be 2-2 maybe 3-1, but more than likely 1-4.
Old September 8th, 2007, 11:33 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hey Weesel99, I was just joking, big smiles, I count the whole Columbus crew as serious contenders for the finals, and winning it all. I figure if we get 25-30 people I may not make the finals, no problem, I will be geting some serious scaping in that day, which is what it is all about.

Yea , sorry, I read your post wrong.

I havn't gotten a game in for while here, so I have a feeling it may get ugly for me, as in I will be losing a few games ( oh well ). On the good side I have been surfing lately, which is something you ain't gonna be doing in Columbus?

OK< Scape On!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events