Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Closed Thread

Old May 23rd, 2009, 04:58 PM

Kamakazi is surprisingly tart
Re: CA - Northern California/Bay Area Scapers Directory

I'm from Concord/ Clayton area add me to the list please.
And for all you out here I know you there. My reasoning behind this is that you guys are buying up all the 'scape at my local stores!!!!!

Kamakazi
Old July 8th, 2009, 06:31 AM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Okay NorCal Scapers, I got a couple orders of business.

First off, we need to get together and throw down here again, and soon. Last time was in February, and that's just too long now. I know Dnutt had something planned and for life reasons it got postponed. It happens, but the call of 'Scape persists! Additionally, there's a fair number of you on the list I don't think I've met yet. So these things we need to change. I realize that Gencon is rapidly approaching, but I also think Menchi (not on the List and the current NorCal Champ) and myself are the only ones representing NorCal in Indy this year. I don't think there's enough time to plan something for before Gencon, but perhaps the weekend before or after Labor Day there should be another Bay Area Brawl.

Secondly, it's come to my attention that NorCal has lost a fine player, as Alastair MacDirk has left the highlands for... wait. SoCal? Really, MacDirk? SoCal? Well, SoCal can have the man, he's a pain in the @ anyway.

In all seriousness, I wish him luck, and hope he can pull off a new title in SoCal in the near future.

- Ronin

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old July 8th, 2009, 04:31 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You're about to lose another one...I go to Santa Barbara for college come September.
Old August 25th, 2009, 02:54 AM

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

These four still need to be added to the list when an admin gets the chance: Kamakazi (Concord/Clayton); GeneralGrievous13 (San Jose); MAINEiac (Redding); Menchi (San Jose)

Thanks much.

Old August 25th, 2009, 06:15 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart

Hi Guys I live in San Francisco. I would love to get together to play "Scape. I have never been in a tournament before though.

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...
Old September 11th, 2009, 02:21 AM

TartanDoc has disabled reputation

Hi All,
Just moved back to SF from north carolina. I've got a decent sized collection, but have had little opportunity to play. Add me to the list please!
Old September 11th, 2009, 02:23 AM

I'll see that you're added to the list- welcome back!

So you know, there is a local event happening Oct. 17 in San Jose. You can read about it and sign up here. Hope to see you there!

Old September 17th, 2009, 06:32 PM

bradtastic45 has disabled reputation

Modesto/Ripon. Haven't touched my sets in about 2 years. Even then I barely played. Won't be much of an opponent but would love to get the sets back out for some Scaping.
Old September 17th, 2009, 06:53 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradtastic45 View Post
Modesto/Ripon. Haven't touched my sets in about 2 years. Even then I barely played. Won't be much of an opponent but would love to get the sets back out for some Scaping.
Welcome! I have fond memories of Modesto. Good luck finding players! You are probably closer to some of our Sierra foothills members than most of us, so you might get in touch with those folks. There's also some folks up Sacramento way.

Also, if you are able to, on National Heroscape Day (Oct.17th) we are having a tournament in San Jose - see here for more info.

~Z

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous. Got me?
My map thread
Old January 22nd, 2010, 12:01 AM

FishTako knows what's in an order marker FishTako knows what's in an order marker

Hey everyone,

Please add me to the list. I've got a decent sized collection and am itching to get a game in.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 12:09 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Welcome to the site. It might take a while before you get added to the front page (HEH hasn't been around lately, durn real life getting in the way of HSing), but Wind Lane has been hosting semi-regular get togethers in San Jose. We've got one coming up this Saturday (the 23rd). You can check them out here.

117-87-0 (4/13/09-2/22/15)
32-16-0 (10/17/09-7/21/12)
Old January 22nd, 2010, 12:46 AM

FishTako knows what's in an order marker FishTako knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for the welcome and the link. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make the 23rd as I'll be stuck on a plane from DC back to San Francisco then. Looking forward to joining you guys in February.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers