Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old July 11th, 2009, 08:01 PM

TemplarMaster has disabled reputation
Re: Legoboy's You Predict the Winner Thread

Legoboy
Old July 12th, 2009, 02:15 AM

GeneralGrievous13 is surprisingly tart

Nice map legoboy! Bleakwood Canyon looks awesome! +rep!

I'm going to go with Captain Canuck to win this battle. Also, congratulations to you Captain Canuck on your last two wins!
Old July 13th, 2009, 01:02 AM

Captain Canuck is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I think that while Legoboy has solid defense, he has IMO better offensive units capable of gaining access to the castle via flight, fighting their way to the glyph and surviving long enough to bring it home for the victory.
I was thinking hard about have a few squads of Sentinals of Jandar in my army, but I thought Legoboy would stack his army with rats. He likes to taunt me with 'reavers because he know I find them to be a huge pain in the arse!! I wanted to be ready for them, so I stacked my army with Repulsors and Snipers, only to find out he had not one Soulborg!!! He had a good laugh when he hear of my strategy. Oh well, I still like my army and will do my best to come through for all those still on the Captain Bandwagon. ALL ABOARD (toot toot)!!!!
Old July 13th, 2009, 01:41 AM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I just had to laugh when I didn't see TBR in Legoboy's army. Forgoing teleportation and the ability to teleport dividers to grab the flag? Really?

Although before I make my choice, I have to ask, will you be using a respawning glyph/system, and how will it work?
Old July 13th, 2009, 07:21 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Canuck View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I think that while Legoboy has solid defense, he has IMO better offensive units capable of gaining access to the castle via flight, fighting their way to the glyph and surviving long enough to bring it home for the victory.
I was thinking hard about have a few squads of Sentinals of Jandar in my army, but I thought Legoboy would stack his army with rats. He likes to taunt me with 'reavers because he know I find them to be a huge pain in the arse!! I wanted to be ready for them, so I stacked my army with Repulsors and Snipers, only to find out he had not one Soulborg!!! He had a good laugh when he hear of my strategy. Oh well, I still like my army and will do my best to come through for all those still on the Captain Bandwagon. ALL ABOARD (toot toot)!!!!

Ah ha...Legoboy is throwing down with some gamesmanship is he? Sneaky.

Good luck Captain

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 13th, 2009, 10:01 AM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Even though Cyprien should have trouble with the soulborgs, I'll still go with Legoboy.
Old July 13th, 2009, 10:08 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

HEAVENS! Cyprien in CtF!?!?!?! I'll vote Captain Canuck.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old July 13th, 2009, 11:14 AM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

Legoboy

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old July 22nd, 2009, 11:44 AM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

For those who were wondering, this game will (Should at least. Hopefully.) be played on Tuesday, July 28. Pics and report to follow.
Old July 22nd, 2009, 06:09 PM

roostertail9000 is surprisingly tart

Legoboy should win.

Boise ID Scaper
Old October 20th, 2009, 01:14 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

Yowch. We never did post that report. I ended up winning the capture the flag battle, but not by capturnig the flag. The game turned into a long, drawn-out extended battle. Most troops got chewed up crossing the valley, even Cyprien got smacked down there. Towards the end, my Stingers made it into the Captain's fortress and were advancing on his flag, but then Zetacron started picking them off. In the end, Zetacron fall off his perch, we stopped caring and the game ended.

Last edited by legoboy; March 12th, 2010 at 02:50 AM.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 01:40 PM

Ok, so a new school year has started, my basketball season is over (I coach junior high girls. We went 7-1, thank you very much.) and the Captain and I are ready to go back to war on Wednesday afternoons.

This week we will be using all squad armies, 500 points each. We will be playing on by Mole Hills by Jonathan. We will throw in a couple of random glyphs just for kicks and see what happens.

Captain Canuck
Omnicron Repulsors x5
Omnicron Snipers x3

Legoboy
Elite Onyx Vipers
Microcorp Agents x4

What do you think? Not necessarily of our armies, but who do you think will win? I'll post our results and a brief overview after the battle after the game Wednesday afternoon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports