Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old September 1st, 2008, 06:55 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Utgar's Army of Death: The Defeat

This is the ending of my story. Hope you like it!

The next morning the Valkyrie generals discussed this new turn of events. “Now that we have the weapon, we must plan on how to detonate it.” Einar announced. Jandar cleared his throat. “I think that we shall have to meet Utgar in open combat. We will need to have a volunteer to sacrifice his life and detonate the bomb as Utgar charges. That will undoubtedly destroy his army. While that is going on, my three Jedi will lead a crack team into the mountains to blow up that cave with the extra bombs Carr grabbed. That will stop Utgar from recreating his army after they are destroyed.” The other generals nodded in agreement. “It is a good plan, Jandar. We must assemble our armies and ask for a volunteer now. This is a huge gamble, either we destroy his army, or we fail and he succeeds in passing our defenses.”

Later that day Jandar spoke to the allied armies. “Forces of good, we are on the brink of a stunning victory over our enemy, Utgar. We have a nuclear weapon that will destroy the majority of his super army. A team of elites have already been assembled by the Jedi to destroy the wellspring, all we need now is for someone to agree to sacrifice himself for the good of Valhalla and the rest of the universe and detonate the weapon. Certain death is imminent, and I will not blame anyone for not volunteering for this job.” The army was quiet. In the front of the crowd, a lone 4th mass soldier called Alan walked forward. “General, I volunteer for the job.” Jandar smiled down on the man. “Thank you, soldier.” “Now we must mobilize our men!” he shouted. “Good luck to you all!” As the allied army marched to Utgar’s camp, a small force broke off from the masses and headed for the Southern mountains.

Utgar was looking into his wellspring as he muttered, “Jandar has grouped with the other generals and are heading this way. Now is the time.” He chuckled darkly as he walked out of the room. Cyprien was there, waiting. He started as Utgar laid his hand on his shoulder. “There, there my loyal vampire.” he whispered. “You failed in your last mission but I’m willing to forget about it. I’m putting you in charge of the army that is to crush my foolish enemies today. I want you to send half of the army in plain sight. The other half, which will be led by you, is going to circle to the side and take the weapon that they have got.” Cyprien looked up questionably. “How did you know about a weapon, my lord?” “I foresaw it in the wellspring.” He grinned. “Anyway, get the army ready, we are leaving right now.”

Yoda watched as the evil forces left the southern mountains. He walked back to Mace Windu. “Left the enemy has, it is a time that is good to strike.” “Have they left any guards?” “They have, yes. Only about three-hundred there is.” Obi-Wan walked up. “The team is ready to attack when you are, Master Yoda.” “Very good. Very good.”

The Utgar army was just waiting there, not doing anything. Alan said a short prayer as he picked up the nuke and started to walk to a place near enough for the weapon to kill the entire army. Hopefully Utgar would be there too. This place was as good as any, he thought as he set down the nuke. All he had to do was set off the bomb now.

Cyprien was only a few hundred feet away with the other half of the army. How stupid could Jandar be? The place of the battle was a valley surrounded by mountains. It was all too easy to have a surprise attack. “Go.” he whispered to the men as he took off. In less than two seconds he was next to the minuteman.

Alan gasped in surprise as he felt the blood drain from his body. The brave minuteman fell to the ground. He looked up at Cyprien, who just stared at him with cold, black eyes. Limply reaching for the detonator, he grabbed it. Cyprien stabbed the man’s arm; it was useless now. “Hello, Jandarian. My name is Cyprien. It is a pleasure to meet you.” Alan’s eyes closed as his head hit the ground.

Sonlen the elf gazed out across the valley. “Something terrible has gone wrong!” he shouted. Johnny Sullivan picked up some binoculars. “Your right, Sonlen. We have to do something quick, before it’s too late.” He looked around wildly. “I need about five hundred men to help. We have to go save the weapon!!!”

Drake crawled through the snow quietly. It felt terrible touching the snow, but this was the only way. He was only twenty feet away from the two minion guards, who were trying to catch a catnap. Drake looked behind him. Not far behind him, the rest of the team was making their way to the cave. It was time. Drawing his pistol, the sergeant leapt up. Running up to the guards, who were still sleeping, he fired one shot into the minion’s chest. The shot awakened the other guard, who was about to grab his axe when Drake’s sword loped off his head. Signaling to the rest that the coast was clear, he went into the cave. The other’s were soon there too. “Alright, let’s do this.”

Charging across the valley, the force led by Johnny clashed with Cyprien’s army. Johnny raised his shotgun and took out an orc. Johnny grabbed the nuke as he blew the head off of another orc. The super orcs had been given bigger blades, and they were using them well. The elf team was there, Chardris and Jorhdawn were sending flame after flame into the enemy ranks. Syvarris was at his best, shooting his arrows into the throats of the orcs. The casualties were beginning to pile on both sides as orcs and minions hacked through Aubrien archers and knights. Cyprien was everywhere; none who he attacked lived. Soon, it was obvious that unless reinforcements arrived, Johnny’s team would be vanquished.

“Okay, folks, party’s over.” said Drake as the team entered the room with the wellspring. Ne-gok-sa looked up; his face showed no surprise. Giving a series of clicks and whistles, the Marro warlord slowly rose from his seat. Behind him there was a noise. Drake grew nervous. He knew that sound all too well. Kr-kr-kr-kr—KOW! A bolt of lightning leapt out from the darkness, hitting an airborne elite. The man fell to the ground. Marching out into the light came a legion of huge super stingers, along with Tor-kul-na, the marro hivelord. Three lightsaber blades lit up. The stingers recharged their weapons. Drake’s men readied their rifles. Reloading his pistol, Drake yelled, “CHARGE!!!”

Johnny breathed heavily as he fired a hail of bullets at a minion, disintegrating it into nothing. His forces were waning fast; only he and the elven warriors were left. They were putting up a stout resistance. Johnny readied the nuke in his sweaty hands. Just then there was a robotic stomping from behind. Johnny looked into the eyes of some minions; they had fear written all over them. Ulginesh yelled, “The Vydar soulborgs have come!” A cheer came from the battle weary elves. Major Q9 charged up his guns, and then unleashed them on his foes. The orc and minion forces were no match for the power of the Queglix gun; none survived. Cyprien’s smile faded. Moments ago victory was certain and the nuclear weapon was in their possession. Taking out a horn from his belt, the vampire blew with all of his might.

The sound carried to the army of evil. Utgar sneered as he said, “So, my vampire needs more men, eh? Captain, send three-fourths of the army down to help.” “Yes, general.”

Time seemed to stand still just before the fight began. Then the stingers all fired at the same time. Twenty of Drake’s men dropped. Yelling with all his might, Drake ran towards the enemy with the Jedi not far behind. The two forces clashed. The Jedi were in their element, slicing and chopping through the stingers like a shear through grain. The Marro gave it as good as they got, and many a good soldier died that day. The fight was undoubtedly going for Drake’s side, and soon the Marro were retreating, with the exception of Tor-kul-na. “Watch it boys, this guy can squish y’all like you were a bug. We have to circle him and attack at the same time.

“Go, guys, before its too late.” Johnny yelled. I’ll detonate the bomb, just get out of here. The elves and soulborgs looked at each other. Jorhdawn touched his hand. “Are you sure you want to do this?” she said softly. Johnny’s eyes were resolute. “Absolutely.” Sonlen patted his back. “You are a true hero, Johnny.” “Thanks, now ya all have to leave.” “Goodbye, earthling.” said Q10. With a feeling of gloom, the men left. Now Johnny was the only one left. He gazed at the horde that was coming towards him; he felt no fear.

The marro hivelord whistled to his beast. The animal roared as he charged at Drake; killing any resistance that he met on the way. Drake braced himself as he put up his sword in defense. Just as the beast was about to reach him, its legs were chopped off by Mace Windu; who then chopped off the creature’s head. The hivelord fell to the ground. In a rage, he swung his weapon around, hitting soldier in the chest. Drake aimed his pistol and fired, instantly killing the marro. Drake walked over to the Jedi. "Thanks for saving my life." he said to Mace. "We have to put the dynamite in now and get out of here.” Yoda nodded in agreement.

When the elves and soulborgs walked into their army Jandar asked, “Where’s Johnny?” Sonlen answered, “He is sacrificing himself for the good of all. We must get out of here now.” Jandar understood.

The team was outside the cave. Drake looked into it. The dynamite was all placed; all was ready. Sorrowfully, he flipped the switch. There was a low rumbling as the cave collapsed. The wellspring was buried. No one would use it anymore.

The Utgar army was almost there. Johnny decided now was as good as ever. He knew that the weapon wouldn’t reach the head honcho Utgar, but it would take out the majority of his army.

“Ha Ha! One little man is all that is there now!” said an orc. Cyprien was flying above the army, he was ready to strike.

Johnny detonated the nuke.

Utgar was watching, assured that victory was imminent. Suddenly, a huge erupted rocked the battlefield. The general watched in horror as the entire army he sent to attack was engulfed in flame. “Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!” He couldn’t believe his eyes. His army had been annihilated. Still in a shock he turned to his men. “We must move out of here. Let’s go!” The army marched away slowly. Utgar’s army of Death had been spectacularly defeated.

Jandar blew a sigh of relief as he watched the weapon explode. He had lost a lot of good men but it had been worth it. The terror had been destroyed.

Last edited by ABOMINATION; September 1st, 2008 at 08:30 PM.
Old September 1st, 2008, 10:59 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Utgar's Army of Death

I really thought the Power Puff Girls were going to make an appearance.
Old September 1st, 2008, 11:39 PM

Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker

I was expecting George of the Jungle...
Old September 1st, 2008, 11:44 PM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart

I was expecting Hitler and Stalin to jump out and do the Numa dance.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old September 2nd, 2008, 09:01 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Alright guys, very funny. Seriously though, it wasn't all that bad.
Old September 2nd, 2008, 11:29 PM

Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker

You think?
Old September 5th, 2008, 06:10 PM
Chilly Fangirl

Hey, you know what? I'll put in all of your suggestions in my next story, except for yours, Agent of Vydar. Thank you for your suggestions. I'm joking.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction