Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old August 29th, 2008, 12:10 AM

Deathclaw767 Woo who?
Re: Good Morning Valhalla: Raelin

My questions to Mimring:

1. What would you consider to be your favorite prey?

2. Do you prefer to eat meat that is raw, or burnt to a crisp?

C:\Documents and Settings\David Alm\Desktop\GOW sig\GOW2 sig.JPG
Old August 29th, 2008, 01:04 AM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

HILARIOUS thread Akralon! And one of the most original I've ever seen. Ask Mimring why he can fire line from directly behind himself. Does he fart and then light it, or what?

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old August 29th, 2008, 11:29 AM

Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker

So, Pumpkin king... Only Chimpy's missing now, right? Haven't seen any sgin of him yet... Wait! What's that?!?! Looks like a... demented monkey...Holy crap, it's after me! (Relases arrow, which embeds itself in the demon monkey's chest) Sure hope that wasn't Chimpy. On second thought, maybe I do...
Old August 29th, 2008, 05:03 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun

Good God, you've killed Chimpy. I can only hope the immense necromantically magical aura I exude can bring him back.
Old August 29th, 2008, 05:28 PM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart

Is the aura working because I still see him dead.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old August 29th, 2008, 06:16 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent of Vydar View Post
Is the aura working because I still see him dead.
Maybe you have to wait for a certain phase of decomposition before you aura him back to life.

Old August 29th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Munthor, sir! Request permission to help PK, Chimpy, and the others help find poor Beldun.
Old August 29th, 2008, 08:11 PM

Akralon has disabled reputation
Rescue Attempt

This has to be one of the worst rescue attempts in history. At this rate, everyone's going to end up dead. If they don't kill each other first, the shades and the marro are bound to mop the floor with them.

Abomination, if you think you can help the situation, be my guest. You might want to tie up any loose ends first. You know, just in case. If you see Ken and Ryu dueling out there, you have the studios permission to kill them both.

What? Okay okay. Or..... try and save them. But we both know that's not worth it.

Regardless of the success or failure of Beldun's rescue mission, we WILL have Mimring on the show, later tonight. Apparently he got distracted passing over a camp of 4th Massachusetts, and since he hadn't eaten lunch yet.... yeah.

Stay tuned, and take a word from our sponsors...
Old August 29th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thank you. I'm pretty sure that with my attack of 7, defense of 6, and life of 8 I can convince (cracks knuckles) Ne-gok-sa to give back Belthun. Heh Heh Heh.
Old August 29th, 2008, 08:57 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Thank you. I'm pretty sure that with my attack of 7, defense of 6, and life of 8 I can convince (cracks knuckles) Ne-gok-sa to give back Belthun. Heh Heh Heh.
I'm pretty sure that you are not really Abomination.
Old August 29th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Chilly Fangirl

Tell that to Hulk. I beat him up yesterday and I know for a fact that there won't be anymore sequels to the movie that came out this year.
</IMG>
Old August 30th, 2008, 12:32 AM

Dark Lord o' THIRST is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Tell that to Hulk. I beat him up yesterday and I know for a fact that there won't be anymore sequels to the movie that came out this year.
</IMG>
Nice. Very nice. Your posts ae entertaining.

GENERATION 28
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction