Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old August 27th, 2008, 11:26 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Utgar's Army of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar Gen. View Post
Pretty good, except... Maybe don't be so quick to kill off a hero next time?... Just a thought.
I figured since no one liked Sir Denrick there was no harming in killing him off.
Old August 28th, 2008, 09:36 PM

Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker

Very. Funny.
Old August 28th, 2008, 10:57 PM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:
Pretty good, except... Maybe don't be so quick to kill off a hero next time?... Just a thought.
I figured since no one liked Sir Denrick there was no harming in killing him off.
Sir Denrick is used alot at our house.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old August 28th, 2008, 11:25 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent of Vydar View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Sir Denrick is used alot at our house.
At our house, Sir Denrick is very unlucky with his rolling and basically never used. However, I would say that he is dangerous when teamed up with KoW.
Old August 28th, 2008, 11:26 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Quote:
...and he won't have to sit through the next chapter....
Old August 29th, 2008, 11:32 AM

Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker

I. USE. DENRICK. And he kills anything for me.
Old August 29th, 2008, 12:02 PM
Chilly Fangirl

Quote:
I. USE. DENRICK. And he kills anything for me.
GOOD. FOR. YOU.
Old August 29th, 2008, 12:50 PM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

I only use Denrick against Hivelords and Krug. Shouldnt he be owning everything in that cave? He does have GIANT killer!

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome
Old August 29th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Chilly Fangirl

He does have giant killer but if he's going against a squad of four superstrong orcs, he might kill one or two, but in the end they will most likely win.
Old August 29th, 2008, 08:42 PM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

true

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome
Old August 29th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Chilly Fangirl

Here's the next part in the story.

Utgar looked down at his army. He’d discovered that some of his men had not grown bigger but their powers had grown significantly. Now his main heroes were drinking from it; soon his whole army would be stronger, except for the ones who died in the process. Oh well, that was war. Cyprien Esenwein flew up with lighting quick agility. Utgar couldn’t believe the wonders that had happened to his general since the wellspring. Cyprien was four times faster than usual, and his chilling touch rarely failed. The vampire came to attention as he said “Sir, your armies are ready for the attack on Jandar and the rest of the Valkyrie lords. “Excellent, we strike immediately!” “It shall be done, my lord.” Utgar flew to a pinnacle in the middle of the field where his army waited, bloodthirsty and ready for war. “Men, we are about to win this conflict on Valhalla once and for all.” The crowd erupted into cheers at the good news. “Once that is done I shall teleport many of you to other worlds. When you have succeeded in conquered those worlds, we will be in control of everything in the universe! Go now, crush the enemy! Let none survive!” The horde began to move north towards Drake’s crippled army. Through the marshes of Aquilla they marched. Aquilla, who was no fool, wisely stayed out of their path.

That night, Utgar was planning his next strategy with his most trusted men. “If I know Aquilla, she would have sent messengers to warn her allies of where we’re going,” Utgar spat out viciously. “Now that they know we are coming, they’ll be ready for us. I think we shall have a change in plans.” Cyprien looked up. “What sort of change are we talking about, Lord Utgar?” Utgar was silent for a moment. “I have decided to hit the enemy where it really hurts. I will take the majority of the army with me to Nastralund to attack Einar, Vydar, and Ullar. You, Cyprien, will take an elite team to infiltrate Jandar’s camp and kill as many men as you can. The goal of your mission is to assassinate Jandar. If you kill him, I’ll give you anything you could possibly want. That’s the plan.” “Cyprien smiled maliciously. “I would be honored to lead the mission, my lord. I’ll start in the morning.”

Drake’s mouth dropped open. “These are the guys who are gonna give us a victory?! Where are they from?” “Sergeant, please come into the other room please,” Jandar whispered. Drake walked into the other room. “Well general, what’s up with them?” “I wanted to talk to you privately. These men are not your ordinary people. I summoned the first from dying by falling after he was betrayed by one of his own. The second one was fighting an enemy and would have been killed if I hadn’t brought him here. The third one, the little fellow, was dying of old age but I summoned him before he died and gave him a drink from the wellsprings. That has made him young again. These three are experienced fighters who have a very unique ability of which they are masters. That is all you need to know.” Drake sighed. “General, I sure as heck wish you would summon some more of my men sometime.” “All in good time, sergeant, all in good time.” Drake turned to leave. He sure hoped Jandar knew what he was doing. Those guys didn’t even look like they could fight, let alone win an entire battle.

Cyprien sucked the last of the blood of an unfortunate guard who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. It had been all too easy sneaking into Jandar’s camp, and now it was time for chaos. He signaled to Isamu, who had just slit the throat of another guard. The ninja moved stealthily over to a tent. After him came the minions of Utgar. They weren’t exactly the fastest of Utgar’s troops but they knew how to shut up and take orders. After them were the troops that Cyprien was relying on, the Shades of Bleakewood. Looking at the shades, he pointed to a minuteman who was coming to check up on the guards. They understood completely. The man suddenly stood stock still, his eyes glazing over. Abruptly, he turned around and went to the tent of his commanding officer, Captain Herbert. The captain looked up. “George, what are you doing here?” George came to attention, but that look in his eyes never changed. “Sir, I was looking around and saw something suspicious. I think you’d better look at it.” Captain Herbert strode over to the tent entrance, his back turned to his subordinate. That was all the possessed man needed. Taking out his hunting knife, he stabbed it into the captain. He dropped without a sound. Slowly, the shades seeped into the camp, possessing as many men as possible. Within minutes, the entire Jandarian encampment was in total disarray. Supposedly loyal soldiers were firing on their comrades. Minions were everywhere, striking down even the hardiest of men. Drake charged into the fight roaring his war cry as he hacked down a shade who was about to take over Johnny Sullivan. The men for Jandar were slowly realizing what was happening and cut down any of their own who were possessed. Throughout all of this Cyprien slipped into the tent of Jandar. Drawing his two swords, the vampire chuckled with the anticipation of killing the great leader. He stopped. He’d heard a noise. As he looked behind him his heart jumped. Three blades, one blue, one green, and one purple were pointed directly at him. “Stop you must, foul being. Go no further you will,” said a croaky voice. The three recruits walked into some light, along with Jandar. “Good work, Master Yoda, we’ve caught their leader.” “Yes, Master, we would never have known he was coming except for your ability to see the future.” Yoda smiled as he said, “Thank you Master Windu, and you too Master Kenobi, but I the credit, I think, goes to all of us, it does.” Cyprien looked at them incredulously before snarling and striking with his blades. Obi-Wan Kenobi’s lightsaber easily chopped through them, leaving the vampire disarmed, save for his teeth and chilling touch. Sensing that he had more than met his match, Cyprien started to bolt for the door. Mace Windu casually raised his hand and forced pushed Cyprien into a wall. The sounds of the fighting outside grew louder as the reserve forces of Utgar charged into the fray. “Guard!” Obi-Wan yelled. An Omnicron sniper appeared and answered in a monotonic voice, “Yes Master Kenobi?” Obi-Wan looked disdainfully on the huddled mass in the corner. “Watch that filth until we return. Don’t let him escape.” “Yes, sir.”

Drake was fatigued from fighting. There seemed to be no end to the shades that kept taking over his men. Whipping out his pistol, he nailed a minion through the head. The Utgar reserves were swarming into the camp, most of them consisting of soulborgs. The Deathwalkers marched into the center of the battle, taking in the fight. Deathwalker 9000 raised its rocket towards an unsuspecting group of macdirk warriors who were trying to follow their leader, Alistair, into the thick of a skirmish. With a metallic click, the weapon fired, taking the warriors. In some places, it was hard to tell who was winning from the smoke of the muskets, the bodies piled everywhere, and the general confusion. The soulborgs were wreaking havoc. The Deathreavers would swarm an enemy before and stop him while a Deathwalker would finish him off. Omnicron snipers had taken to the guard towers, where they slowly took out the few remaining shades and minions. Sir Gilbert stood with a veritable army of knights that seemed to disregard they’re heavy armor and raced over to take out a soulborg who was about to explode next to Drake. Drake nodded his thanks as he returned the favor and skewered a shade heading for a knight. “For the Republic,” yelled a voice from behind Drake. “No Mace, it’s not ‘For the Republic’ anymore. It’s ‘For Jandaaaaaaaaaaar.’” Drake whirled around wild-eyed to see two of the Jedi slicing through a dozen Deathstalkers. Yoda was fighting for all he was worth, force pushing and cutting enemies left and right. He stopped for a moment to catch his breath when the little green alien heard a clanking noise behind him. Like lightning, Yoda twirled around in time to deflect a barrage of lasers from Deathwalker 8000. Stretching out his hand, the alien forced the robot into Deathwalker 9000; both of them erupted into a mass of flames, oil, and metal. Drake smiled. Hmm. Maybe these ‘Jedi’ weren’t so bad at fighting than he had originally thought.
Old August 29th, 2008, 11:34 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction