Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 24th, 2007, 11:22 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Hi,

Just a quick question on the Star Wars minis; What is considered old and what is considered new?
At which point did they up the size?
Old November 25th, 2007, 12:08 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Welcome to heroscapers.com A_Train! It's an awesome site for all your heroscape needs and questions.
Old November 25th, 2007, 12:39 AM

skyskysky has disabled reputation
cool
Old November 25th, 2007, 01:55 AM

DarkSpade Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyskysky
cool
What's cool? Could you please expand on this so your post doesn't waste bandwidth?

"Y'know, I sort of assumed this hero of destiny thing would involve a lot less devastation in our wake."
Links to terrain making guides
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...c.php?p=280715
Old November 25th, 2007, 02:48 AM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train
Hi,

Just a quick question on the Star Wars minis; What is considered old and what is considered new?
At which point did they up the size?
Champions of the Force onward although some clone troopers and storm troopers from older sets are to scale

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old November 25th, 2007, 10:11 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thats for the reply, and thanks for the welcome.
I'm just getting into the Heroscape myself. Actually, I bought it for my son for Xmas, so we haven't even played it. But I'm a little excited about this game myself, especially if I can have a few Star Wars figures mixed in there.

Too bad it seems to be so damn expensive to buy the singles that you want!
Old January 14th, 2008, 07:36 PM

Jack o' Blades knows what's in an order marker Jack o' Blades knows what's in an order marker
Does anybody know the size comparison of HS to Crocodile Games?
Old January 15th, 2008, 12:34 PM

Erasmas Woo who?
Hey Slobberbob, I noticed that you had some photos of size comparison between Heroscape scale and the Doom boardgame figures. Do you have any pics of the Marine from the same game. I heard that he is a little small, but I'd like to see how far off he really is.

Also, if he wouldn't work scale-wise, is there any other figure that you think would pass relatively well for Cpl. Flynn Taggart (that Marine's name) weilding a BFG9000?

Erasmas' Wonderful World of Customs!
God save the 4th!!!

Xbox Live Account:
o Erasmas o
Old January 15th, 2008, 03:51 PM

slobberblood has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erasmas
Hey Slobberbob, I noticed that you had some photos of size comparison between Heroscape scale and the Doom boardgame figures. Do you have any pics of the Marine from the same game. I heard that he is a little small, but I'd like to see how far off he really is.

Also, if he wouldn't work scale-wise, is there any other figure that you think would pass relatively well for Cpl. Flynn Taggart (that Marine's name) weilding a BFG9000?
I'll post some pics tonight...

Captain Slobberblood
"In victory, you deserve Champagne, in defeat, you need it.” Napoleon Bonaparte
www.chaos-arts.com
Old January 16th, 2008, 01:10 PM

Erasmas Woo who?
LOL

Sorry, I just realized that your screenname is actually "Slobberblood" and not "Slobberbob".

Oops!

Erasmas' Wonderful World of Customs!
God save the 4th!!!

Xbox Live Account:
o Erasmas o
Old January 16th, 2008, 07:47 PM

slobberblood has disabled reputation
Well Erasmas I took some more doom photos plus some other stuff, and I can't find anything that would be a good figure for the BFG using marine, but I will keep an eye out...
Doom Trooper

Chaingun Trooper

Creepy Baby Thing

Licker

Pinky

demon

Rocket demon

Imp

Necro Mutants from Warzone

Orc demon thing

And Rat Ogre

Captain Slobberblood
"In victory, you deserve Champagne, in defeat, you need it.” Napoleon Bonaparte
www.chaos-arts.com
Old January 17th, 2008, 12:26 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Here are some comparison photos of the new AT-43 Karmans:

Newb.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards