Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 9th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarissimus
I could come next time if you'd host it on a Saturday.
Saturdays aren't usually possible for me, because of work; but maybe one of the other Arkansas folks will pick it up and host the next big day on a Saturday.
Old September 11th, 2007, 06:51 PM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Old September 11th, 2007, 07:33 PM

Ultarium has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
I second that motion!

Dont you wish your Kyrie was hot like me!
Old September 13th, 2007, 11:05 PM

1/2ltfightr has disabled reputation
Any one else?? We are bringing a map from SOTM

1/2ltfightr and ltfightr are a married couple. We have used ltfightr for 11 years. We have always shared that but for some reason she will not share scape and what does she mean her EOV she found 12-15-06 are hers not ours! ....!
Old September 13th, 2007, 11:50 PM

We are looking forward to the SotM map!
Old September 14th, 2007, 01:52 PM

Ultarium has disabled reputation
Bring all the SOTM figs I realy want to see them! Please?

Dont you wish your Kyrie was hot like me!
Old September 15th, 2007, 05:07 PM

Please, if you haven't already done so, let me know if you're coming to this.
Old September 15th, 2007, 06:16 PM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation
Quote:
Please, if you haven't already done so, let me know if you're coming to this.
On my side, I will come with 4 other people, 3 will definitely play, the 4th is a wife. I actually lent the guy some terrain and a few units so that he could show his wife how to play. Hopefully he could convince her to try tomorrow.
I am excited about tomorrow . The event will start at 3pm, but I think I will come earlier to set up the map, and maybe for a quick game .
Revdyer, what is the easiest way to show off your collection? I think the new people will want to see it .

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old September 16th, 2007, 08:52 AM

This is the day, and there's still room for a few more folks.
Old September 16th, 2007, 11:54 PM

I'll post some photos tomorrow and hope LongHeroscaper will post some too, but we had a great time in Little Rock.

A total of sixteen people showed up, with twelve actively playing HeroScape at my home this afternoon and evening. There were no fist-fights, and in Arkansas we consider that a social success. We had a great time, with two and three person games being played on six different maps, including a swamp map for SotM.

It was great to meet some new people (and I hope to see more of them on the forum and in real life) and some old friends, and even to do some plotting and planning about hitting Dallas for HSCD.

Thanks, everyone for coming. See you soon for more HeroScaping!

--Rev (Dave)
Old September 16th, 2007, 11:58 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
I'll post some photos tomorrow and hope LongHeroscaper will post some too, but we had a great time in Little Rock.

A total of sixteen people showed up, with twelve actively playing HeroScape at my home this afternoon and evening. There were no fist-fights, and in Arkansas we consider that a social success. We had a great time, with two and three person games being played on six different maps, including a swamp map for SotM.

It was great to meet some new people (and I hope to see more of them on the forum and in real life) and some old friends, and even to do some plotting and planning about hitting Dallas for HSCD.

Thanks, everyone for coming. See you soon for more HeroScaping!

--Rev (Dave)
Wow Rev that sounds like a huge turnout!! Good job. And recruiting more folks for our NHSD tourney in Dallas??!! Awesome!

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old September 17th, 2007, 12:00 AM

We try to keep it together here in extreme east Texas <grin>.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events