Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old December 1st, 2019, 11:53 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

I had fun in a 3.5 campaign, running two Half-orcs - Melikon, and Lawful Evil Shadow Mage, and Shard, a Lawful Neutral Brawler. They were brothers, and both classes were from third party D20 books.

Old December 1st, 2019, 11:54 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

My character doesn't make any of the group decisions, I'm just some added muscle for the fights really and add some flavor/humor during the role playing sections by doing non-consequential antics. I roll all my characters dice in front of everyone else so everything is out in the open. Growing up I played DND with my older brother and his best friend quite a bit, his friend was the DM and ran a character way back then so we'd have a 3 character group and thus more skill positions filled. Worked out well since his character could hint at the direction we needed to go on any time we got too far off track or missed a clue or something. This is my first serious attempt at being a DM and it seems to be working out pretty well for us.
Old December 2nd, 2019, 07:45 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Cool. I'll have to keep that in mind if I ever try to DM.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 2nd, 2019, 12:22 PM

chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun chas is a penguin with a machine gun

Years ago I used to play a comic relief character who was actually the "Assistant GM." So I'd hint possibilites to newbies they hadn't thought of, while not being threatening in any way. This seemed to work well as a teaching method to bring others up to speed. I won a "Most helpful To Dungeon Master" prize at an early convention many moons ago, doing that kind of thing.
Old December 2nd, 2019, 12:35 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm going to be starting a Mazes & Minotaurs campaign with only 3 players on Saturday. I'm going to give each of them a servant to their hero so they'll have 6 characters to play with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 2nd, 2019, 07:09 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Some creative stuff fellas

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 5th, 2019, 10:23 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

We have been playing Res Arcana for the last few days at work. Great game and can't wait for the expansion. Busting out Techno Bowl with McFadden 20 rules today.
Old December 5th, 2019, 09:04 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
We have been playing Res Arcana for the last few days at work. Great game and can't wait for the expansion. Busting out Techno Bowl with McFadden 20 rules today.
Love Res Arcana. Itís an excellent game. Do you play with the drafting variant or do you just deal out a hand for each player?
Old December 6th, 2019, 12:40 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by akden View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Love Res Arcana. Itís an excellent game. Do you play with the drafting variant or do you just deal out a hand for each player?
Definitely draft. Then the blame is squarely on you instead of the cards you were dealt. We should play 3-4 player next time you come to the store as a starter/filler game.

Can't wait to start Tainted Grail this weekend and possibly Trickerion with Dahlgaard's Academy and the Dawn of Technology expansions. Although really want to play Trismegistus again too. Tough choices.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games