Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old June 24th, 2016, 04:43 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: CityScape!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmeeple View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Try this out...Hexes included on the roof.

Shipping Container

Tutorial

you can do it out of wood instead of foamcore so you choose.
wow, 5 hexes long. thats a big container!!!
It's actually to scale. I've also created a 3 hex long one as well but the standard shipping containers are quite long.

Try to remember that we are here on the site to give each other help and joy, not grief and irritation. - David Harrison Dyer Revdyer
RIP
Old June 24th, 2016, 10:48 PM

BigThumbToe knows what's in an order marker BigThumbToe knows what's in an order marker BigThumbToe knows what's in an order marker

I have a hand full of built 3 hex paper containers I made a few years back. I started making the cardboard ones as craft paint is way cheaper than ink and they don't take much longer to do. I'll get some pictures together when I finish a dozen or so and build a shipping yard map.
Old June 24th, 2016, 11:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThumbToe View Post
I have a hand full of built 3 hex paper containers I made a few years back. I started making the cardboard ones as craft paint is way cheaper than ink and they don't take much longer to do. I'll get some pictures together when I finish a dozen or so and build a shipping yard map.
I'm not much of a painter but after watching that tutorial I can probably spray paint those suckers and they'd look good. I like the currogated look.

Try to remember that we are here on the site to give each other help and joy, not grief and irritation. - David Harrison Dyer Revdyer
RIP
Old June 25th, 2016, 12:21 AM

BigThumbToe knows what's in an order marker BigThumbToe knows what's in an order marker BigThumbToe knows what's in an order marker

Spray paint it black and dry brush your color. Honestly the hardest/most tedious part are the frame pieces. Best to put on a show or movie and mass produce. I've seen people go as far as using toothpicks or qtip sticks for handles and make the doors able to open.
Old June 25th, 2016, 12:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Throwing in another recommendation for those small houses T-Spinny posted (shouldn't be a surprise since that's my picture, right? ). They're a simple touch that adds a lot of residential flavor and some tactical fun to maps.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 25th, 2016, 12:53 PM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Throwing in another recommendation for those small houses T-Spinny posted (shouldn't be a surprise since that's my picture, right? ). They're a simple touch that adds a lot of residential flavor and some tactical fun to maps.
do you have a link? I haven't seen those.
Old June 25th, 2016, 01:00 PM
A Man of Taste

I believe they are in the C3G Danger Room currently being tested. If you do any playtest for C3G you get points and with just one of those points you can join the Danger Room and get to see and test lots of good stuff.

RIP
Old June 25th, 2016, 01:06 PM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I believe they are in the C3G Danger Room currently being tested. If you do any playtest for C3G you get points and with just one of those points you can join the Danger Room and get to see and test lots of good stuff.
got it. lately i have spent the majority of my gaming time making new stuff. hopefully i will get back to play mode soon...maybe then I can join up.
Old June 25th, 2016, 03:42 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I have not quite released them yet.

I have some testing to do first but soon.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 25th, 2016, 03:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That said, we certainly want more folks to buy the house (and help test!). @Tornado maybe just a link to the actual house? I forget what the model is called.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 25th, 2016, 04:12 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Good call Bats.

Plasticville U.S.A. Classic Kits -- Cape Cod House pkg(2) - O scale- #45608
Amazon link
You get two per box which helps with the cost. You may be able to find a better deal with some searching.

I think we should give free entry to the Danger Room for anyone who buys one.
Perhaps you could propose that @Bats
Hmm, shortened name summon did not work for me.

Perhaps we should post a link to the Apartment as well?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 25th, 2016, 04:15 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Good call Bats.

Plasticville U.S.A. Classic Kits -- Cape Cod House pkg(2) - O scale- #45608
Amazon link

I think we should give free entry to the Danger Room for anyone who buys one.
Perhaps you could propose that @Bats
Hmm, shortened name summon did not work for me.
Good call.

RIP

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles