Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old May 1st, 2016, 10:58 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: '~** C3G Lottery **~'

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 1st, 2016, 01:13 PM
The Opposite of Pants

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun

I'll allow it this time Heroscaper, but please try to get any tickets purchased by the end of the month at the latest.

Here's the breakdown for April:

Ronin - 1 ticket
Marrowick - 1 ticket
fret - 3 tickets
Lazy Orang - 2 tickets
Heroscaper - 3 tickets

Which I'll apply the random numbers:

Ronin = 1
Marrowick = 4
fret = 2, 3, 5
Lazy = 6, 8
Heroscaper = 7, 9, 10

And the number chosen was 3!
@fret_gurglo is our April winner!

Someone take him to Vegas, because this is his back to back win!

The 2nd number chosen was 10!

2nd place prize goes to @Heroscaper Guy !
Old May 1st, 2016, 02:18 PM
The Opposite of Pants

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun

We'll reset for May tomorrow, in the meantime @Heroscaper Guy you can choose a character that has already been released, and PM me any details of how you'd like their card to be redone. New comic art and/or new color scheme for the card etc.
Old May 1st, 2016, 02:21 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

What was the grand prize for fret?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 1st, 2016, 02:22 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
We'll reset for May tomorrow, in the meantime @Heroscaper Guy you can choose a character that has already been released, and PM me any details of how you'd like their card to be redone. New comic art and/or new color scheme for the card etc.
If it's a card that has "art by: japes" go ahead and copy me on the PM since I will have the files already. Actually go ahead and copy me anyway as I do have some files for others as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old May 1st, 2016, 02:31 PM
The Opposite of Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
What was the grand prize for fret?
An unreleased card(which I PM'd him the 3 choices), as well as 5 points.
Old May 1st, 2016, 08:07 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool stuff! Sounds like a fun prize.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 3rd, 2016, 05:21 PM
The Opposite of Pants

Updated for May! First place gets their choice between an Unreleased Card and 3 points, 2nd place gets the non-chosen option as consolation!
Old May 8th, 2016, 03:41 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo wears ripped pants of awesomeness fret_gurglo wears ripped pants of awesomeness fret_gurglo wears ripped pants of awesomeness fret_gurglo wears ripped pants of awesomeness fret_gurglo wears ripped pants of awesomeness fret_gurglo wears ripped pants of awesomeness fret_gurglo wears ripped pants of awesomeness fret_gurglo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll use winnings from April for another 5 Lottery tickets please

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old May 31st, 2016, 01:34 AM
The Opposite of Pants

Looking like Fret is going to take this uncontested.
Old May 31st, 2016, 10:14 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

I can't let that happen

I'd like to cash in 4 points for 4 tickets.

all my eggs in one basket
Old June 2nd, 2016, 11:16 AM
The Opposite of Pants

I put 9 numbers in, Fret with odds, Xael with evens...

The number generated was 3.

Fret has become the franchise of this Lottery, and should seriously go to Vegas. @fret_gurglo wins the May C3G Lottery!

Let me know which prize you'd like, an unreleased card or 3 points(should be obvious), and Xael receives the non-chosen option.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project