Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old February 13th, 2015, 06:14 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Porkins' Tradelist 11 Feb 2015 - Prices Reduced!

Nice trade with Michaelsoftman! Quick and easy; great communication.
Old February 20th, 2015, 12:09 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Awesome trades with japes and Hahma!
Old February 24th, 2015, 09:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Awesome trades with japes!
I concur...

Letting you know I received everything promised plus some today. My son was very excited for his "doom dogs."

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old March 6th, 2015, 02:40 PM

Azirith Woo who?

Awesome buy from Porkins. Better than I could have ever expected for my first purchase on here!
Old March 9th, 2015, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azirith View Post
Awesome buy from Porkins. Better than I could have ever expected for my first purchase on here!
Glad you enjoyed it!
Old May 11th, 2015, 11:38 AM

I just realized last night that my Guilty McCreech card is missing. Anybody have one available?

NVM, I found it.

Last edited by Porkins; March 23rd, 2016 at 06:21 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2016, 05:01 PM

Re: Porkins' Tradelist 3/23/2016-Giant list of stuff for sal

Added a giant list of stuff for sale in the OP. Selling off figures from my own collection that I rarely use, as well as figures and terrain from a collection I bought a while back.
Old March 23rd, 2016, 09:43 PM

chimpy74 is surprisingly tart

I sent you over a PM regarding a few of the items
Old March 24th, 2016, 03:08 AM

GIBraag is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

PM sent
Old March 24th, 2016, 12:11 PM

OK, I've got a lot of PM's, and the first three or four that came in were for the entire collection or very large chunks of it. So I will work through those potential transactions first, and then I will get back to those of you that have requested smaller lots.

I've also gotten several requests from international buyers asking me to falsify the value of the package on the customs form in order to reduce the duty fees on their end. Please don't ask me to do this; it is dishonest and illegal (mail fraud). If I do end up selling to international buyers, I would be willing to split the purchase up into multiple smaller packages in order to mitigate the fees, but I will not lie for you.
Old March 24th, 2016, 07:15 PM

Rutherford82 Woo who?

PM sent.
Old March 25th, 2016, 10:11 AM

Mr. White is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Any of the minis in the OP left?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades