Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old November 18th, 2014, 11:12 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: GreyOwl's SHC - 1/24 Nomad (Crysis)

Cable does offer a free movement for Mercenaries (so quasi bonding).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 18th, 2014, 11:15 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

I think that's still okay, because Cable isn't a Mercenary himself. So there won't be an ongoing chain of, say, Sidewinder triggering Cable, who in turn triggers others. Neither of the Serpent Society leaders will be Mercenaries, either, so Cable won't affect them. He'd only affect the rest of the members, so at most, Cable could move some of the members, which I think should be okay.
Old November 18th, 2014, 02:18 PM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Ha! I just noticed that the only member of the Serpent Society that C3G made, Diamondback, has Mercenary as a class. And she has a personality of Conflicted, which I was going to use to synergize her, Asp, and Black Mamba as part of the B.A.D. Girls team. So a big thanks to C3G for planning ahead to fit perfectly into my future plans!
Old November 18th, 2014, 07:24 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Your Silver Sable has Mercenary bonding right? Is that an issue or are you talking about C3G Mercenary units?

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 18th, 2014, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Your Silver Sable has Mercenary bonding right?
Correct. And I will need to update her to disallow this bonding chain. Probably the easiest is to change her to a different class besides Mercenary.
Old November 18th, 2014, 07:30 PM

And how in the world did you remember that?!!
Old November 18th, 2014, 07:54 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
From looking at the OP, perhaps?

~NS, knowing there's most likely an inside joke he's not getting.

W
Old November 18th, 2014, 07:55 PM

I was assuming he didn't take the time to look through all my cards, though.
Old November 18th, 2014, 08:16 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Quote:
From looking at the OP, perhaps?

~NS, knowing there's most likely an inside joke he's not getting.
Yes NS, exactly how I did it.

Quote:
I was assuming he didn't take the time to look through all my cards, though.
Well they are in alphabetical order, so it was easy to find Silver Sable in the S's

Actually I just remember that I had a Mercenary Faction started in the inner sanctum and Silver Sable is one of my designs there that has yet to be done. I remember her as a Mercenary, so I figured you might have had her as a Mercenary as well, so that's why it was easy for me to skip to the S's

Last edited by Hahma; November 19th, 2014 at 01:19 PM.
Old November 18th, 2014, 10:35 PM

Yeah, I decided to keep mine as a Mercenary, but changed the bonding power instead. I gave her a Tactician like power, but it only grants an extra defense die, not an attack die, and only for Mercenary Heroes adjacent to her.

I really like your version, though. The bounty hunter aspect looks fun.
Old November 18th, 2014, 11:42 PM
Prickly Cactus

Thanks. Not sure if it will ever get designed, but it's there just in case. The Bounty Hunter power I reused from Jonah Hex. I got the idea to use it for her from a comic with her and Spider-Man, where she was chasing a bounty. In fact, I think it was where Spidey had to face Rhino, Hydro-Man, Speed Demon and The Beetle at an amusement park. Great action there.

I like that you kept her as Mercenary. The Tactician like power seems cool.

Old November 19th, 2014, 12:03 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
One idea for the multiple leader thing was to give them both the same bonding power, name it something like "SERPENT SOCIETY LEADER" and word it along the lines of "If no figure you control has used the Serpent Society Leader this round, then before taking a turn with "X", you may first take a turn with..."
"If no OTHER figure you control has used the Serpent Society Leader this round, then before taking a turn with "X", you may first take a turn with..."

I'd assume that you wanted the leader to remain the leader for the whole round and not be precluded from using the power if that same figure used the power on an earlier turn.

And by the way, Hahma scares me with his powers of investigation. It's a good thing I didn't bother trying to act in stealth mode in all my noir stories because he would have figured it out in a hah-rtbeat.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations