Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old October 27th, 2014, 06:48 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V and SoV Books of Index

See? I told you he'd want to know which ones.

I totally ninja'ed you, Smurf!

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old October 27th, 2014, 07:54 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

I had exactly the same problem this morning on the french forum (a post with links to downloads the rule books here).

It's due to the direct link to download, that finishes with "&act=down". They don't work, now it's something ending with "&act=down&actionhash=[big number]"...

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old October 28th, 2014, 11:35 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

These are all the ones that give me the error:

Augamo
Azurite Warlord
B-11 Resistance Corps
Brimstone
Capt. John Varan
Deathstrike Thrall
Deathcommander Mark 3
Eilan Sidhe
Elaria the Pale
Grigor & Rogrig
Haduc
Havech Eradicators
Kantono Daishi
Kira Jax
M-43 Resistance Fighters
Major J15
Martial La Hire
Morgoloth
Myrddin
Omegacron
Quahon
Racheim
Siiv
Skeletons of Annellintia
Skull Demon
Ulfrid Hornwrangler
Van Nessing
Varkaanan Blade Dancers
Varkaanan Darkclaws
Varkaanan Greyspears
Varkaanan Quickblades
Varkaanan Swiftfangs
Vulcanmech Incendiborgs
Old October 28th, 2014, 11:37 AM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

And I tried it from multiple computers, and different browsers (IE and Chrome). I get the same result every time.
Old October 28th, 2014, 11:40 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Bah. Thanks for compiling the list, GO. @Xorlof ?

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old October 28th, 2014, 11:48 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

This is probably right. I tried the first couple on GO's list and got the same error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
I had exactly the same problem this morning on the french forum (a post with links to downloads the rule books here).

It's due to the direct link to download, that finishes with "&act=down". They don't work, now it's something ending with "&act=down&actionhash=[big number]"...
I'm guessing it has to do with the site upgrade's code changes; as Xorlof knows, there have been issues with it in other areas as well.

You should be able to search for them and download them from the downloads section still, @GreyOwl . At least, I can.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; October 28th, 2014 at 12:11 PM.
Old October 28th, 2014, 11:48 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
And I tried it from multiple computers, and different browsers (IE and Chrome). I get the same result every time.
Meanwhile, want them in an email or something?

Your custom probably has too much Defense.

--

A Child of the Risen Lord
--
Oklahoma HS Events - Colorado HS Events
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Maps Customs Trades
Old October 28th, 2014, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Meanwhile, want them in an email or something?
That would be great! I'll PM you my email. Thanks!
Old October 28th, 2014, 12:13 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
You should be able to search for them and download them from the downloads section still. At least, I can.
Yes I know, I solved the problem quite easily, it was more another example of the problem pointed out here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
I'm guessing it has to do with the site upgrade's code changes; as Xorlof knows, there have been issues with it in other areas as well.
Exactly. With the update the links to download directly (that end with "&act=down") don't work no more. But you just have to delete this part of the url to find the download page !

Example with Augamo :
The link in the book is " http://www.heroscapers.com/community/downloads.php?do=file&id=3946&act=down " -> Don't work.
But if I go to this link: " http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=3946 " then I find the download page.
And if I look at the new Download link, it's : http://www.heroscapers.com/community/downloads.php?do=file&id=3946&act=down&actionhash=1414509352-9919d2c7b9a605ec44b0962f820832bb4915bf4b

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Last edited by DanieLoche; October 28th, 2014 at 12:23 PM. Reason: forgot the "&" at "&act=down".
Old October 28th, 2014, 01:15 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Yes I know, I solved the problem quite easily, it was more another example of the problem pointed out here.

Exactly. With the update the links to download directly (that end with "&act=down") don't work no more. But you just have to delete this part of the url to find the download page !

Example with Augamo :
The link in the book is " http://www.heroscapers.com/community/downloads.php?do=file&id=3946&act=down " -> Don't work.
But if I go to this link: " http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=3946 " then I find the download page.
And if I look at the new Download link, it's : http://www.heroscapers.com/community/downloads.php?do=file&id=3946&act=down&actionhash=1414509352-9919d2c7b9a605ec44b0962f820832bb4915bf4b

Yup.

Your custom probably has too much Defense.

--

A Child of the Risen Lord
--
Oklahoma HS Events - Colorado HS Events
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Maps Customs Trades
Old October 28th, 2014, 03:50 PM

Can't wait to try them all out!
Old October 28th, 2014, 05:07 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

I finally pulled the trigger on the gorilla heros, cultists and some wolves. Going to get cards printed for everything else I have figures for already, and I'm looking forward to finally using them all

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs