Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 3rd, 2007, 12:57 AM

HS ~ KNT is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Spriting: A work in progress?

Okay, Original post below, but first. Thanks to all that are participating. This has gone on longer than I thought.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not sure how many people here will know of (or maybe remember is a better word for some?) spriting. Sprites are the small pictures used in video games, for those who don't know.

Anyways... I felt like spriting some HeroScape figures. Why? Well... uh... I did want to make an animation of Braxas, but I haven't finished that yet.

So! I was wondering if anyone here was into spriting? And what some people thought of my sprite of Braxas.

Any spriters, I would love to see some of your work, if you'd allow?

(BTW... it looks better on a dark background, if I can get it up, I'll show you, if you're interested.)

All the Sprites:

N.T:

Ausdude's:

bluekitsune13's:

HeroSpoof: #1

Pumpkin_King's:

justjohn's:

Troll Warrior's:

brickman1444's:

~Neko: Leaving, sadly. I hope to see you all around. =^-^=

Making Custom Fixes for Heroscape Once more, I will say my camera hates me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion