Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old August 25th, 2010, 03:50 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: Quality Controll for D2 much improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
I kind of want to cut open the White Wyrmling and see how it was made
I'll save you a wyrmling-the pegs holding it to the base are black. So yeah, there proably could have been a better decision made about the color of the plastic used.

117-87-0 (4/13/09-2/22/15)
32-16-0 (10/17/09-7/21/12)
Old August 25th, 2010, 04:41 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
I kind of want to cut open the White Wyrmling and see how it was made
I'll save you a wyrmling-the pegs holding it to the base are black. So yeah, there proably could have been a better decision made about the color of the plastic used.
I was 99% sure of that based on the black rock he stands on and the fact I'm pretty sure all the original DnD minis are cast in black plastic. I thought I'd give it the benefit of the doubt though, since they did such a nice job casting the elementals in different colored plastics.
Old August 25th, 2010, 05:04 PM

Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death!

I got my set yesterday. Nothing was missing. Most of the small figures are messed up though. The pegs aren't placed in the holes in the bases well. Most of the paint jobs are good though.
Old August 25th, 2010, 08:37 PM

lazul is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Got mine today, very excited when the 12 packs were on my table.
First and second pack I opened had the wrong cards, Dang . Golem and the Wyrmlings came with the cards from heroes of Khorvaire. The third pack had the correct cards.
In the other 9 packs there was one more issue Ė One of the werewolf lords didnít have Lycantrophy markers included in his pack. I must admit, at first I felt a bit annoyed.
But as always, the feelings faded rapidly. Now I have a good excuse to buy a few more packs of wyrmlings. The 2 golems with no card, well I think these guys will get repainted as a Dark Golem and Granite Golem and be my first custom creations.
On a side note, these are the first issues I've ever had with scape. I've opened over 200 packs, so 3 out of +200, ain't bad at all.
Greetings from Belgium and fellow scapers; KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK on this site and beyond
Old August 26th, 2010, 04:43 PM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
I got my set yesterday. Nothing was missing. Most of the small figures are messed up though. The pegs aren't placed in the holes in the bases well. Most of the paint jobs are good though.
Yeah, I've got a peg out of place on one of my Iron Golems. In this case, I don't mind because it gives him more of an action pose that he already has. I need to open a few more packs. Hopefully he's the only one.

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.
Old August 26th, 2010, 05:26 PM

SIEGE is surprisingly tart

One of my D2 heroes pack was missing Mika's 2 shadow tiles.
I called WotC customer support and they were very helpful, and I will get my missing tiles soon!

I never had any problems before, but at least WotC was very helpful.

Old August 26th, 2010, 05:44 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My Werewolf lord had a peg out too. Probably just lack o' glue.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old August 28th, 2010, 01:26 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just got Veterans of Last War and Heroes of Khovaire. Here's my thoughts:

-No problems with packaging-all components were correct
-Rhogar's paintjob is pretty sweet-one of the best of the wave IMO
-Kurrok also looks great. I mean they painted his goatee!
-Shurrak is okay-but the red on his butt is pretty bright, I don't understand why there's red marks on his arms, and why does he have a spike in the...private...area?!?
-Mika looks weird-her face, hair and armor are all almost the same color. For a shadow assassin I would think that she would wear more black
-Heirloom looks sweet too, but we all knew that
-The warforged are okay in my book-not bad, but not the greatest
-The mindflayer has a horrendous paintjob-the scabbard on his back is silver above the cape and black below. His face's paintjob is uglier than Krug's mom's and as bland as a year's worth of rice
-The werewolf lord has some conflicting colors, but it seems that that's due to the way they cast him. If his paintjob had consistency it would be alright
And why are all these guys cast in black if they're going to be painted over?

Last edited by S1R_ART0R1US; August 28th, 2010 at 02:10 PM.
Old August 28th, 2010, 09:59 AM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fencerjared View Post
Quote:
Like winonavampire, I haven't opened mine yet. Got them yesterday, haven't been able to go over them in detail but one thing jumped out at me right from the beginning: I'm missing the bottom right Warforged Soldier from one of my packs. I'll have to take a look and see if I got multiples of any sculpts like the goblins as 1moreheroscaper did.
Nothing else was missing or damaged, WotC customer service said they'd take care of it... in 2-3 business weeks.
Well, WotC said 2-3 business weeks, but I just got the figure yesterday. So I called Monday the 23rd, got the figure Friday the 27th. Most excellent!

"Anti"-Oxymoron
I'm anti-fashion, anti-religion
Anti-police and anti-system;
Anti-commercial and anti-prison,
Anti, anti-everything.
Old August 28th, 2010, 10:04 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Like winonavampire, I haven't opened mine yet. Got them yesterday, haven't been able to go over them in detail but one thing jumped out at me right from the beginning: I'm missing the bottom right Warforged Soldier from one of my packs. I'll have to take a look and see if I got multiples of any sculpts like the goblins as 1moreheroscaper did.
Nothing else was missing or damaged, WotC customer service said they'd take care of it... in 2-3 business weeks.
Well, WotC said 2-3 business weeks, but I just got the figure yesterday. So I called Monday the 23rd, got the figure Friday the 27th. Most excellent!
the 2-3 weeks was mostly a CYA situation. Most companies use language like that.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old September 1st, 2010, 12:13 AM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

Of all my packs, there were only a few errors, aside from semi-crooked goblins and wyrmlings:

Problem 1: Rhogar's foot peg is not entirely in the base

Problem 2: Extra glyph card in Golem/Wyrmlings pack... wierd... I don't know whether that's good or bad... 'cause there's a decent chance someone's pack may not have one.

Other than that, this wave turned out well.

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Old September 1st, 2010, 01:41 AM

TartanDoc has disabled reputation

Only problem I've noted is that one of my werewolf lords has a gap in the seam at his chest that I'm unable to push together. It looks like something is trying to burst out of him!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News